Why most artists during the 90s (especially first half of the 90s) were so young-looking?

I’ve seen artists who were ~25 by then and they were lookin like teens…and artists who were like ~35 and they were lookin like being in their 20s.

Nowdays funny thing’s they look older than their age or their age at most.

Weird isn’t it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If I remember rightly I think that was the start of this current mass media - Let me explain merchandise became a huge thing - Up to the 1990 you would never heard of image rights - In the 90s looks were everything and why now are they older more lived in look - Trends move in a cycle as responses to each other

What Girls Said 2

• less photoshop
    more natural foods and
    they were more innocent than today s kids.

• eh not kids... we r talkin about artists LOL

• actually her face looks pretty kiddish... even make-up won't make her look older.. so i'd say she looks mostly like a kid who put lots of make-up on :)

• I think it was the style back then, besides, who doesn't wanna look younger?

• believe it or not there r guys around my age who want to look older than they r... and that's y they like growin beards :|

What Guys Said 0