1) What is the best video game you have ever played?
2) What is the worst video game you have ever played?
3) What video game has the most sentimental value to you? (Not necessarily the best game you've played, but could be a game that you have the fondest memories playing or your first video game ever)
4) Do you watch gaming videos (reviews, "Let's Plays", walkthroughs, etc.) on YouTube? If so, what channels do you watch the most often?
1) Skyrim, definitely Skyrim.
2) Sonic '06..
3) Ratchet & Clank for the PS2. I was 6 years old when my dad bought me that game, and that game is what sparked my love for gaming. My dad also bought me Jak II when he bought me Ratchet & Clank, which I also loved but not as much as Ratchet & Clank.
4) Yes I do. And the channels I watch the most are AngryJoeShow, The Black Hokage, Gaming Wildlife, TheRetroReplay, ProJared, and Smosh Games (mainly for their Honest Game Trailers).
Most Helpful Girl
1) Shadow of the Colossus
2) Probably the later Spyro the Dragon games. The first 3 were amazing though.
3) Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, and Jak and Daxter. They were 3 really great series for the PS2. There's even a crossover between the 3 called Playstation Move Heroes.
4) Not that often, but I really like GhostRobo, Tetra Ninja, and HassanAlHajry. I also like Machinima's channel.1
- Show AllShow Less