1) What is the best video game you have ever played? 2) What is the worst video game you have ever played? 3) What video game has the most sentimental value to you? (Not necessarily the best game you've played, but could be a game that you have the fondest memories playing or your first video game ever) 4) Do you watch gaming videos (reviews, "Let's Plays", walkthroughs, etc.) on YouTube? If so, what channels do you watch the most often?
My answers: 1) Skyrim, definitely Skyrim. 2) Sonic '06.. 3) Ratchet & Clank for the PS2. I was 6 years old when my dad bought me that game, and that game is what sparked my love for gaming. My dad also bought me Jak II when he bought me Ratchet & Clank, which I also loved but not as much as Ratchet & Clank. 4) Yes I do. And the channels I watch the most are AngryJoeShow, The Black Hokage, Gaming Wildlife, TheRetroReplay, ProJared, and Smosh Games (mainly for their Honest Game Trailers).
In regards to the gaming channels I watch, I do not watch "Let's Plays" or walkthroughs. Only reviews, and sometimes funny troll videos, Gaming Wildlife's "100% Honest" series of videos, and Smosh Games' Honest Game Trailers.
1) Shadow of the Colossus 2) Probably the later Spyro the Dragon games. The first 3 were amazing though. 3) Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, and Jak and Daxter. They were 3 really great series for the PS2. There's even a crossover between the 3 called Playstation Move Heroes. 4) Not that often, but I really like GhostRobo, Tetra Ninja, and HassanAlHajry. I also like Machinima's channel.
1. The best games I've ever played. Are the ones I play more than once. Those are The legend of Zelda skyward sword, twilight princess, Ocarina of Time, and spirit tracks. Persona 3/4, Final Fantasy 10/12, Phoenix wright series, and The elder scrolls oblivion/skyrim. 2. Call of duty. 3. First video game I ever played was The legend of zelda:skyward sword. 4. Not really. I only watch walkthroughs if I'm stuck and no matter what I can't figure a puzzle out.
1. Kingdom Hearts 2. Halo ODST 3. Well Kingdom Hearts because it's everything I love forever and Mario Party 64, cuz I used to climb the balcony and sneak into my friend's house to play. Good times. 4. Sometimes I'll watch like, m3rkmusic or kosdff or markiplier cuz of drunk Minecraft.
1. It's a tie between Tomb Raider (2013) and Thief (2014) 2. Resident Evil 5&6 3. I can't remember exactly which video game I played first. But I remember playing the first RE, Tomb Raider, Silent Hill, Clock Tower with my siblings. And we thought they were so awesome back then. So all of those I guess. 4. Yes I do. Mostly to see how the game looks like before I buy it, or check out their review. Mostly rad brad, nukem dukem and angry joe review (my fav) he's funny.
1.) The Witcher 3 (still haven't finished it... i game once in a blue moon) 2.) Spongebob Squarepants the Movie: The Game (My sisters and I never beat it, it was just the hardest game geared towards kids) 3.) The Last of Us (only game that got me near-teared up) 4.) I only watch one, faceless man for my gaming needs: CRiTiKaL (penguinz0 is his Youtube account).
1) Assassin's Creed 1 2) Skyrim (sorry dude, but the combat was absolutely awful, just like the whole animation system. It was nerve wracking) 3) Assassin's Creed 1. Played it from start to end more than 20 times and definitely played hundreds of hours. 4) No I do not, I only watch gameplays when I want to know how the game looks like.
1) That depends on the category. I guess overall I would say Warcraft III - I'm a sucker for RTS games, and I thought warcraft III did it best. Pity the game is like 15 years outdated, but hey... some other favorites include Braid and Halflife 2
2) I forgot the name, but I think it was something like "Impossible Creatures". It was an RTS in which you genetically spliced animals to have different attributes (like cheetah legs with a pelican beak or something). The concept wasn't bad, I just couldn't get into it.
3) Homeworld. I think it was the soundtrack, but whatever the cause, I'll never forget this game, even if I don't really feel inclined to play it ever again.
Those are some difficult questions.. I guess the best game I played would be Killzone 3 because the graphics were phenomenal, the story was rich and very fun to play, the weapons were awesome and the ships were epic. The worst game I played was Kane & Lynch: Dog days, it was outright brutal and I didn't even finish the first mission before I just said **** it.. Most sentimental value? GTA San Andreas hands down, I spent countless Sundays flying or trucking around the map, killing people with no mercy, but I still couldn't shake the nice guy in me :P I watch YouTube series on any game I play, funny underrated you tubers get my views, guys like Jeff Favignano with great simulation vids and Paulsoaresjr who did a fantastic The Long Dark and Stranded deep series.
1) Either Legend of Zelda (OoT or MM) or Kingdom Hearts series. Though Child of Light, and Ori of the Blind Forest were pretty good too. #bestmusic 2) I never played any games I didn't like. 3) Yoshi's Story 4) No, that would defeat the purpose of the game.
I don't consider myself a gamer but I do enjoy having fun with friends over a good game.
1) I've played many good games. Donkey Kong 2, Diablo 2, Doom, Super Mario Kart, etc. 2) An atari videogame. I can't even remember its name. 3) Probably Donkey Kong 2 4) I like to watch fighting game tournaments. This is my favorite channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/teamspooky/videos
Ok no Shame with this one so here goes nothing: 1. Probably Insurgency, maybe Half Life 2, Maybe Fallout 2, maybe even far cry 2 2. hmmm.. Probably 50 cent game 3. Oh Super Smash Bros, Star Fox, Bomberman all on the Nintendo 64 and RTCW on the computer (I remember playing it when I was legit 3 years old) 4. Not anymore no I used to watch like funny gamer stuff but not for the last 5/6 years