Gamers: Answer these questions about gaming?

1) What is the best video game you have ever played?
2) What is the worst video game you have ever played?
3) What video game has the most sentimental value to you? (Not necessarily the best game you've played, but could be a game that you have the fondest memories playing or your first video game ever)
4) Do you watch gaming videos (reviews, "Let's Plays", walkthroughs, etc.) on YouTube? If so, what channels do you watch the most often?

My answers:
1) Skyrim, definitely Skyrim.
2) Sonic '06..
3) Ratchet & Clank for the PS2. I was 6 years old when my dad bought me that game, and that game is what sparked my love for gaming. My dad also bought me Jak II when he bought me Ratchet & Clank, which I also loved but not as much as Ratchet & Clank.
4) Yes I do. And the channels I watch the most are AngryJoeShow, The Black Hokage, Gaming Wildlife, TheRetroReplay, ProJared, and Smosh Games (mainly for their Honest Game Trailers).

In regards to the gaming channels I watch, I do not watch "Let's Plays" or walkthroughs. Only reviews, and sometimes funny troll videos, Gaming Wildlife's "100% Honest" series of videos, and Smosh Games' Honest Game Trailers.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Shadow of the Colossus
    2) Probably the later Spyro the Dragon games. The first 3 were amazing though.
    3) Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, and Jak and Daxter. They were 3 really great series for the PS2. There's even a crossover between the 3 called Playstation Move Heroes.
    4) Not that often, but I really like GhostRobo, Tetra Ninja, and HassanAlHajry. I also like Machinima's channel.

What Girls Said 9

• 1) Ori and the Blind Forest
    2) Ori and the Blind Forest
    3) Ori and the Blind Forest
    4) Pewdiepie

LOL I AM NO GAMER I ONLY PLAY BABY ORI XD

• 1. The best games I've ever played. Are the ones I play more than once. Those are The legend of Zelda skyward sword, twilight princess, Ocarina of Time, and spirit tracks. Persona 3/4, Final Fantasy 10/12, Phoenix wright series, and The elder scrolls oblivion/skyrim.
    2. Call of duty.
    3. First video game I ever played was The legend of zelda:skyward sword.
    4. Not really. I only watch walkthroughs if I'm stuck and no matter what I can't figure a puzzle out.

• Oh wow, you're pretty new to gaming then lol great answer though! :)

• Oh my :o

• Call of Duty ftw@

• 1. Kingdom Hearts
    2. Halo ODST
    3. Well Kingdom Hearts because it's everything I love forever and Mario Party 64, cuz I used to climb the balcony and sneak into my friend's house to play. Good times.
    4. Sometimes I'll watch like, m3rkmusic or kosdff or markiplier cuz of drunk Minecraft.

• 1. GTA
    2. GTA
    3. Does pokemon count?
    4. Pewdiepie

Lolol I'm not a gamer and my range of video games that I play are only limited to the ones in my nintendo 3ds and psp.

• 1. It's a tie between Tomb Raider (2013) and Thief (2014)
    2. Resident Evil 5&6
    3. I can't remember exactly which video game I played first. But I remember playing the first RE, Tomb Raider, Silent Hill, Clock Tower with my siblings. And we thought they were so awesome back then. So all of those I guess.
    4. Yes I do. Mostly to see how the game looks like before I buy it, or check out their review. Mostly rad brad, nukem dukem and angry joe review (my fav) he's funny.

• 1) The Last of Us
    2) Dead Island Riptide
    3) The Walking Dead Season 2 (specifically that scene with Lee)
    4) Sometimes; mostly radbrads

• I watched a trailer of the last of us and I wanted to play it SOOO badly. But it's sony explusive so only for ps. 😕

• Yeah, maybe new characters would be good, but I wonder what would they do it about, cause it can't be again about finding a cure. They could do it about Joel during the 20 years prior to the game's events, but that may be a little cliche.

• @Xelebrum Don't worry it'll be strictly about casual gaming talks :P

• 1. GTA 4
    2. Jekyll and Hyde (NES)
    3. Turok Dinosaur hunter (good times ^-^)
    4. Yeah but its better to play them

• 1. Donkey Kong country returns 3d
    2. Halo
    3. I dont know probably some Mario game since it was the first game series i got into
    4. Sometimes because I want to see a trailer for a new game

• So many qwestions

What Guys Said 17

• 1.) The Witcher 3 (still haven't finished it... i game once in a blue moon)
    2.) Spongebob Squarepants the Movie: The Game (My sisters and I never beat it, it was just the hardest game geared towards kids)
    3.) The Last of Us (only game that got me near-teared up)
    4.) I only watch one, faceless man for my gaming needs: CRiTiKaL (penguinz0 is his Youtube account).

• 1) Assassin's Creed 1
    2) Skyrim (sorry dude, but the combat was absolutely awful, just like the whole animation system. It was nerve wracking)
    3) Assassin's Creed 1. Played it from start to end more than 20 times and definitely played hundreds of hours.
    4) No I do not, I only watch gameplays when I want to know how the game looks like.

• Yeah the animation was not that great, but that alone isn't enough to make Skyrim a bad game :/

• The game wasn't bad, but to me, it was the worst I've played cause it was super frustrating.

• 1) That depends on the category. I guess overall I would say Warcraft III - I'm a sucker for RTS games, and I thought warcraft III did it best. Pity the game is like 15 years outdated, but hey...
    some other favorites include Braid and Halflife 2

2) I forgot the name, but I think it was something like "Impossible Creatures". It was an RTS in which you genetically spliced animals to have different attributes (like cheetah legs with a pelican beak or something). The concept wasn't bad, I just couldn't get into it.

3) Homeworld. I think it was the soundtrack, but whatever the cause, I'll never forget this game, even if I don't really feel inclined to play it ever again.

4) No. I've watched a few competitive Warcraft III games on Twitch, though.
    http://www.twitch.tv/warchiefrich
    http://www.twitch.tv/FFAMastersLeague
    http://www.twitch.tv/fml_seksi

• Those are some difficult questions.. I guess the best game I played would be Killzone 3 because the graphics were phenomenal, the story was rich and very fun to play, the weapons were awesome and the ships were epic. The worst game I played was Kane & Lynch: Dog days, it was outright brutal and I didn't even finish the first mission before I just said **** it.. Most sentimental value? GTA San Andreas hands down, I spent countless Sundays flying or trucking around the map, killing people with no mercy, but I still couldn't shake the nice guy in me :P I watch YouTube series on any game I play, funny underrated you tubers get my views, guys like Jeff Favignano with great simulation vids and Paulsoaresjr who did a fantastic The Long Dark and Stranded deep series.

• Banjo kazooie was the best and most memorable. I totally recommend other people to play it

I guess for worst I would have to say assassins creed. I just found it too boring and pointless that I couldn't play it. Awful game. I don't understand its popularity.

• 1) SSBM
    2) megaman 64
    3) Sonic adventure 2 battle or kingdom hearts.
    4) I watch tons AND TONS of melee matches from various tournaments on YouTube.

• Dude, SA2B and Kingdom Hearts were the shit!

Even though SA2B was not a great game, I still love it because of the memories and also because of the Chao Garden lol

• haha smash bros melee was really good

• @pizzaguy22 still is! There is still a massive competitive community that plays it. It's really quite an anomaly, there is no skill ceiling, so people just keep getting better and better at it.

• 1. Half-Life 2
    2. Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
    3. Crash Bandicoot: Warped (first Playstation game I played.)
    4. Yes, I'm fond of Markiplier.

• 1. FIFA 12 is by far the best game I ever played
    2. worst is black ops 2
    3. need for speed high stakes man those summer nights at age 5 were great
    4 no I dont

• Need for Speed High Stakes is my favorite racing game of all time.

• FIFA 12 is shit. The impact engine ruined it. Players collide and fall for no reason. It's VERY easy to score goals with cross/headers and that momentum play is the worst thing in FIFA :(

• 1) Either Legend of Zelda (OoT or MM) or Kingdom Hearts series.
    Though Child of Light, and Ori of the Blind Forest were pretty good too. #bestmusic
    2) I never played any games I didn't like.
    3) Yoshi's Story
    4) No, that would defeat the purpose of the game.

I don't consider myself a gamer
    but I do enjoy having fun with friends
    over a good game.

• 1. Fallout 3
    2. Superman 64
    3. Modern Warfare 2 (always had full team of friends)
    4. No.

• 1. Call of Booty/League of Legs
    2. Minecraft 😝
    3. Killer Instinct (SNES)
    4. Often

• 1. WWE 2k14
    2. Burgertime
    3. Super mario Bros.
    4. No not often

• 1) Battlefield 3
    2) Battlefield 4
    3) project igi/ theme park world/ pizza frenzy
    4) angry Joe, pewdiepie sometimes, uberhaxornova, vanoss gaming

• 1) I've played many good games. Donkey Kong 2, Diablo 2, Doom, Super Mario Kart, etc.
    2) An atari videogame. I can't even remember its name.
    3) Probably Donkey Kong 2
    4) I like to watch fighting game tournaments. This is my favorite channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/teamspooky/videos

• 1. GTA V
    2. Saints Row 4
    3. Street Fighter
    4. Keralis, occasionally for Minecraft inspiration, lol

• 1. King quest (classic)
    2. I don't know
    3. Suikoden 2
    4. Twitch. tv dota 2

• Ok no Shame with this one so here goes nothing:
    1. Probably Insurgency, maybe Half Life 2, Maybe Fallout 2, maybe even far cry 2
    2. hmmm.. Probably 50 cent game
    3. Oh Super Smash Bros, Star Fox, Bomberman all on the Nintendo 64 and RTCW on the computer (I remember playing it when I was legit 3 years old)
    4. Not anymore no I used to watch like funny gamer stuff but not for the last 5/6 years