What kind of book/movie script should I write?

I am interested in writing a novel, a tv series or a movie, I want to sell it but I don't know what it will be about. Could you suggest some strong plots from any genre? Any help will be appreciated!

Most Helpful Girl

• Suicide/bullying with a love part but a realistic ending? We don't see that a lot.
    Ummm... I don't know I love realistic movies that draw me in. So like really dramatic and with cliff hangers and unexpected twists. But that's just me ^.^

What Girls Said 3

• literotica.. lol..

• Any topic you want.

I suggest writing it in a narrative style first, then go with the script style.

• every movie the guy gets the girl or the girl gets the love of her life... well write about everyday stuff girl has a crush on a guy, but doesn't get him

What Guys Said 1

• Have you started something? Jus start writting random thoughts that come to your head. Then things start growing and may feel at least partially interesting as a start point for something bigger.

Just put something on the paper and the stories will start follow from your head.

Think about topics you like, or hot topics from yout community, read journals... get a shower, chill, and they will grow in your head.