Can I also have a chance at it?

For a long time now, rising youtube stars such as Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Vanossgaming, those three funny gamers have success within their careers because they like what they're doing by playing games and uploading videos based on funny moments within their commentaries, I got inspired by that, if they can do that can I also have a shot at it, even if I did, who would watch me play games for fun, I wouldn't mind doing that like how they do, by the way I'm also a pro gamer that has to much funny moments in gaming, so I'm asking can I have a shot at this too?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if you're creative, funny, different than the rest, have charisma and being smart. It won't be easy to become popular, but if you're good, then you might have a chance.

What Girls Said 1

• you have a chance.

What Guys Said 1

• I dont know. Try. Its not just the funny moments and how good you are at gaming. You have to be great at commenting, too. And also Viewers are more likely to call your video crap if the AUDIO is crap. So before you work on your video quality work on the audio quality first. Also your videos will be crap from the quality Point of view at the beginning and maybe after like 50 Videos the quality starts increasing. As you get better at commenting and editing from time to time.