What is your favorite musical?

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite music is "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."

It is epic! I also love how controversial it is and how it takes pride of NOT being politically correct.

What Girls Said 12

• Wicked by far! I've wanted to see it for years and finally got the chance earlier this year. So good!

gershwintheatre.com/.../wicked_02.jpg

• Well, I saw "We Will Rock You" about four times, but I had a huge crush on the leading man at the time. Had a thing for the Québécois. It was a phase. It happens.

• Annie is my favourite. The original that is.

• I'm not really a big fan of musicals

• The Lion King. :V

• Chicago
    Hairspray
    Westside Story

• Les miserables!!! It's also my favorite book. I love love love everything about it!

• Look down, look down
      Don't look 'em in the eye
      Look down, look down
      You're here until you die

I love it so much... Jean ValJean!!!

• So far?

Sound of Music

• Phantom of the opera

• The original cast with Michael Crawford and Sara Brightman is my absolutely favorite version of Phantom!!

• Hmm. Michael Crawford is great, although not my favorite, but I must say... I rather hate Sarah Brightman's voice. It seems very nasally, and I just think she's very overrated. My favorite Phantom is Ramin Karimloo, and my favorite Christine, by far, is Sierra Boggess.

• Grease and High school musical (especially the second one)

• Phantom of the Opera. I also really enjoy Hello, Dolly. And everyone hates Love Never Dies, but actually I love it. It has a rather surprising ending, but I love it as a musical.

• Annie 💕 I played in it in Usa and it was amazing

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't got round to watching many musicals, but I do like Sweeney Todd and a couple of others.
    My current focus is on pornographic musicals. Willy Wanker and The Asian Scat factory is personal favourite.

• I'm going with Grease, I love the first one the second one not as much. And Little Shop of Horrors