Am I weird for not being a die hard fan for anything?

So many people are REALLY into sports. They sit on the couch as a family. Strangers bond over it. People buy crappy merchandise because it has their 'fav' team's name on it. Friends argue over who's going to win or think people who don't follow sports are too girly or weird. Some people are really into video games and have played over 50 of them. A lot of people have favorite bands that they know everything about: every song, every lyric etc. They play about every instrument and audition in every play. Some people work out for hours each day and post photos of their abs on instagram. Some people read books constantly and are obsessed with series like The Hunger Games or Harry Potter. Some people are obsessed with gourmet food and farmers markets. Some people are really into art and know everything about art history and admire famous artist's work.
I like a lot of things, but I don't care about knowing everything about one of my hobbies. I like music, but I dont remember authors because I usually only like one of their songs. I like books, but I don't obsess over a character or wait 4 hours in line to get an autograph. I like movies and videogames but I wouldn't play them over and over again. I like drawing, painting, and looking at art, but I don't care about museums and I don't ever feel a sudden need to keep on going.
I don't know, is there something wrong with me? I feel passionless. While other people bond over their raw enthusiam for the next movie or get excited for the nationals, I just don't feel anything. I just can't fangirl or get really involved or excited about something anymore.
I don't think being really into a hobby is stupid. I kind of envy normal people because they act as if the world is so simple and I feel much too overwhelmed by the complexity of everything to be truly devoted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people, like you and I, just give less of a fuck about stuff.
    The only thing I know a lot about is certain bands, but that's just because I like to read their histories, not because I like being obsessed and knowing useless information.
    I also play guitar but I'm self-taught and I don't really try to "do it right" I just do whatever I feel like.

I don't game or watch sports or play sports either.

It's fine to give less of a fuck. Gives you less to worry about, and you can focus on practical stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• its not weird! im like that too.

What Guys Said 4

• no I don't think there is something wrong with you. some people simply don't care about sports or competition no big deal.

• being passionless about sports doesn't mean you don't have passions clearly

• It's not weird at all. There's just no hobbies you have fallen in love with, yet.

• Live yo life the way u want. Its no ones place to judge. Ur life is not their life so its none of their bizziness. Tell them to keep their nose outta ur bizziness👌🏼

• No because I don't care about sports or many other fandoms. I like Disney. And I will Cheer on the Carolina Panthers or Charlotte Hornets because they are my home teams.

What Girls Said 2

• No I'm the same. I like a lot of things but I'm not really fan of anything.

• Nope. I know a few people like you. I dont find it weird at all.