Last video game you purchased?

I just bought Until Dawn™ and it's rainy, dreary and all-around gloomy outside so it's the perfect day to play a supposed to be spooky horror game. The only downside is that it just released today so it's going to take a hundred thousand hours to download it before I can even play.

😪😪 let the waiting begin!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ori and the Blind Forest during the Steam Summer Sale

What Guys Said 20

• Skyrim for $5. I got a dollar off 'cause my friend let me use his account.

Prior to that, just 'cause I loved it so damn much, Life is Strange. Highly recommend it.

• 1|0
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrbGwU5Zx4M

Very good music and such a sweet cinematic experience loaded with feels. I like how it's a fusion of different nature based belief systems that make up the setting. Very fun.

• Last game I bought was Wolfenstein: The New Order.

• Far Cry 4, I bought it last week with the $20 Amazon Gift Card. Thanks GAG haha
    It's a really grrat game. The third one was awesome but I didn't have the money to buy this one when it came out so I had to wait.

• Sims 4

Filler

• I recently got Assassin's Creed Unity and i'm waiting for the new Need For Speed reboot and FIFA 16
    I play games on a PC though :)

• RPG Maker VX Ace and I'm struggling to learn it.

• Technically i didn't purchase it, but i got Rocket League because i bought the steam controller and had been wanting to try that out before. So i was happy to get it out of nowhere :D

• The elder scrolls online it's awesome got it for 20$ and I would recommend it if anyone is into games that let you customize your character/armor/weaps

• Was not a fan of ESO. Planning on selling it to my brother in law if he wants to buy it from me. I might have liked it more if I had internet that wasn't laggy, but I doubt it.

• That's my real opinion, little one.

• Lol hopefully you didn't play on a controller maybe that's why it sucked for you

• GT4(Gran Turismo) for PS2, bought it to replace my broken GT4 disk.
    www.gtplanet.net/.../gran-turismo-4.jpg

• I downloaded zombi the other day as it's just been released on xbox one. It's ok nothing special. Let us know how until dawn is

• I don't think I've even heard of zombi. But I'll definitely let y'all know how it is.

• It was one of the first games to come out on wiiU and was the only successful game so the have ported it onto xbox play station and pc

• I don't know. Something from the 16 bit era.

• Bloodborne?

i have no idea i barely turn on my ps4 :/ Really regret buying the thing

• The last game I bought is God of war 3 remastered.

• danganronpa 2 and akiba's trip.

• never purchased one never been a gamer

• just finished until dawn , i can't save jess from death though

• It's a computer game? I don't play games. My fingers are too busy working this

www.t-nation.com/.../...d-Ass-Bench-Press-Tips.jpg

• Grand theft auto v

What Girls Said 6

• I think the last one I purchased was actually Honeypop on Steam :P Apart from that, the last game I bought from an actual store was probably Alpha Sapphire back around Christmas.

• The Sims 4 LE

• honestly i don't think i've ever purchased my own video game... lol the last one was probably years ago for my nintendo DS and i'm sure it was a tony hawk skating game or mariokart or something

• Er pay day two days ago on steam

• Assassins creed black flag

• Totally Spies video game back when I was 10 years old 😂
    I'm so not a gamer, lol :P