Do you hate the social media?

I hate facebook from the core of my heart cause its so fake. Have you ever felt the same about the social media?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I'm neutral towards it. The usefulness (or lack thereof) of social media depends on how we sue and perceive it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever asked someone, how they are doing and they answered back with the details about the nasty corns on their feet, their kid slapping another kid in school, the lengthy details of their ugly divorce, or their massive amount of debt. No. Most people simply say, I'm fine, or good, or okay. That's Facebook. How much honestly about someones real hard core troubles do you really want to hear? You have to keep in mind that when you post something, you're blasting it to who knows how many people in the same way you wouldn't step into a room at school/work and announce you have really bad gas. It's the same concept. Social media at the very least helps us connect with friends and family, keep up with old school mates, and share a few choice pictures, but the reality is, if you want to know more about someone, the real person they are, you still have to get up off your computer and go see them and talk to them in person and even then, they could still be fake. Social media isn't everything, but I don't think its worth completely tossing out the door either.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I do. I never use it

• I never did but I am starting to hate them, at least the way they are been used. By one hand they are geat to be in touch whit your beloved ones from far but.. Is not the same as been whit them physically.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I hate it. Everyone only show their best parts of their lives. Not their worst parts. Plus, people feel that everyone cares about their problems, so they vent about the stupidest stuff. People on Facebook are self-absorbed. It's really annoying.

• I don't find it necessary and it's breeding grounds for perverts, pedos, serial killers and everything else...

• Yes it's stupid