- Nope.8% (3)36% (12)22% (15)Vote
- That's what mommy said.19% (7)12% (4)16% (11)Vote
- Depends on the time of day.14% (5)6% (2)10% (7)Vote
- James Blunt says so, so it must be true.19% (7)3% (1)12% (8)Vote
- Why does it matter if I'm beautiful.11% (4)3% (1)7% (5)Vote
- HELL YEAH, I'M BEAUTIFUL19% (7)24% (8)22% (15)Vote
- I'm beautifully gross.10% (3)16% (5)11% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I hope so, to an extent, because I need to be
for certain people around me.
But.. my definition of beauty is slightly unique.. as I don't really find the word
"beautiful" applicable to people in the normal sense.
To me, something beautiful is a moment, a scene, or a timeframe
say you are watching someone perform.. a dancer or whatever
as she's dancing enjoying herself, a moment arrives where she's
overcome with joy from her performance, and she can't help but smile.
At that moment, that, short time frame, she emits beauty
like a sunset is beautiful, or a blooming mountainside.3
Most Helpful Girl
Best option in a poll ever! 'does it matter?'. That's exactly how I feel about these kind of questions.
The only real thing you can accomplish with beauty is shallowly attract someone. Other than that, no it doesn't really matter. Why making it seem so important?3