What are your dreams?

i'm just interested to know really. i have many dreams but one of my big dreams is to travel around the world (i know that sounds cliche but still) what are your dreams

Most Helpful Guy

• Traveling is nice. Having a nice house. Saving my money. Things like that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I've always had this dream where I'm on a small yacht (my yacht) overlooking the harbor of a greek island while sipping red wine and thinking to myself how far I've gone in life, then my wife comes and tells me it's time for bed.

• My dreams? Well..
    www.youtube.com/watch

• To be playboy.

• my legit dream is to be able to talk to girls, also i want to go skiing around the world.

• what don't you talk to girls? what holds you back?
      and skiing around the world, that's unique. if you did that, you'll be a legend.

• there's a bunch of things that make me feel weird around girls for example, iv'e only every liked two girls and when i told them i liked them, they haven't spoken to me ever since. now i can't even find the feeling to talk to girls properly anymore, i can't have a normal conversation without thinking if i'm doing something wrong or if i'm off putting in any way. my friends say somethings really wrong with me because i should be having these feelings just cause i am the schools drummer and because i play really good music in a band and that should make me confident, i don't know how that has anything to do with it. but yea, my dream is to actually talk to a girl i like without being thrown away or ignored. also i'm not ugly (what my closest friend said)

• i hope you do some day. :)

• To party with pornstars.

What Girls Said 4

• go to South Africa and volunteer to work with lions and then backpack around the country, and after I finish my degree (I am studying zoology) I wanna be able to work with crocs or snakes :)
    sky is the limit! wohooo

• I want to reach my dream to be a doctor one day and help my people here, That's way i have to study hard and discipline. Also wish... i can meet with my PRINCE someday

• Basically, it's to be happy

• A dream is to find my place in this world