Do you think there should be a singles center?

A specific place where people mingle, play games, etc, but the purpose is for EVERYONE to be single, as in not having a girlfriend/boyfriend/married. OF course, people could lie but there will always be liars in the world. I think this is a good idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and I've been preaching this for years.

The biggest problem these days is people don't like to mingle in public anymore and I think this is a step in the right direction. Of course, people can lie about being single but people can lie about being single ANYWHERE.

I would love it if this happened.

What Guys Said 4

• its called mixers

• Let's include a basketball court in it

• Let's create it. Who have money? Well make this a reality lol

• But what's the point of that if they aren't gonna Wdate but just to mingle and play games? Why do they have to be single if they're just gonna be friends?

What Girls Said 2

• aren't bars for that purpose?

• Not at all. I would never meet someone in a public place like that and many people who go out to bars (or anwyehre else) aren't single.

• I mean a club is better anyway, I always think of hole in the walls when it comes to bars. But guys are shady at those places.

• well i have never been to those places.. that;s why i did not know.

• Sounds like a good idea.