Is there any good Romance films out there to watch?

Yes I'm a guy, and yes I'm asking this.

I'm a media student looking to get into making films someday, I've always had a soft spot for Romance films particually really sweet ones, I've never been too big on 'Rom-coms', I'm doing a recent study as reaserch while I work on my own film draft idea I hope to use one day.

Has anybody got any reccomendations?

I've watched The Notebook, and Her if that helps a little.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear John
    Cinderella 2015, so cute
    Pride and prejudice
    The Vow
    A walk to remember
    10 things I hate about you
    Becoming Jane

• I'll give them a look, thankyou!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• A room with a view is like my all time favorite classic.. But if you want something newer, warm bodies was really good, and it had zombies in it at the same time.. If you pay attention, you can kinda catch how it references Romeo and juliet.

• The Vow is a great one to watch

• my favorites:
    the proposal
    the vow
    if i stay
    she's all that
    breakfast at tiffanys

What Guys Said 4

• the lake house with Sandra Bullock.

• Any of the fast and furious movies

• Never watched them, I've usually been against anything that's big on explosions or cars etc, I'll look into it though.

• Lol I was just kidding. Fast and furious is not romantic at all, unless you count people and cars as romantic

• Sense and Sensibility

• If you can find it, The Chambermaid on the Titanic is very good. The movie Marty is also very good -- it won an Oscar. Kate and Leopold was pretty good, too. More recently, Once was excellent.