And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
21|21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• I don't give a fuck about him 😛

1|3
    2|0
  • You cannot deny he is very talented and most of his songs are very deep and he has a very unique talent with words and wording and puns and references

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahahahahahaha it can't stop laughing at his face expression looking at that red abnormal human hahahahha he's so funny.

I don't really listen to him anymore, but I used to... He's ok.. And one of my fave songs from him is *~space~bound~* super awesome song. <3

1|1
    0|0
  • yes i like his songs lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Not really. Rap is not my style of music. I much prefer r&b music. However I was bit surprised to learn he was a fan of TLC (Im a huge fan of them) because I thought rappers only liked rap music.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's one of my favorite artists. His story is amazing. He got me through some tough shit.

He also has bipolar disorder, like me.

0|1
    0|1
  • Omg one of my bffs in high school was a huge Eminem fan like she knew every single thing about him and she would even fight for him if someone criticized him lol. So she made me listen a few of his songs and i quite liked them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course! ahah. He has some great musics that I listen to :) Especially the old ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • I liked his older stuff but he hasn't made anything great in years. He is certainly overrated by his stans which are mostly white teenage girls who have only heard of about 10 rappers in total.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like his music. Toy Soldiers make me cry every time for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm. i do like him..

0|0
    0|0
  • Looove him!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like him and some of his songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh, he's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like eminem but I like other music artistits and bands such as day wave sether nickelback one detection maroon5 flyleaf paramore and bunch of others

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Eminem is cool :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh of course! Sexy little white boy but he is definitely a rap genius!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of his earlier stuff mainly, went to his Australian concert in 2011 and it was amazing!!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah his music is okay but I'm not a huge fan of him

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been too much into his music.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I love his Cameo in the interview. XD
    https://youtu.be/qW31MBrbZnM

Downright genius!

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't say I care about him, and personally I don't like his music at all. I'm more of a anything-rock kind of guy and he is a rap kind of guy. Our music tastes don't align too well. He isn't too offensive or whatever -- I just don't like his music.

1|1
    0|0
  • Love his music. He's one of the best musicians out there. He does Rap so he won't be considered one of the greatest in the music industry, just like 2Pac, but he is one of the greatest.
    I get pissed when they value a cliche love song more than a real critique to society or when he pours his heart on a song.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like his earlier works better , kinda... running out of ideas now he is.
    He should retire before he ruins his empire.

1|0
    0|1
  • til i collapse i will be listeinig to eminiem but rigt now im cleaning out my closet because im not afriad and then im going to call my friend stan

1|2
    0|1
  • Loved it once, now its just alright. But also my taste in Music changed. From hip hop to Rock.. so yeah..

0|0
    0|0
  • Gheyyyyyyy

2|0
    0|2
  • Obligatory:
    https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/timeghost.png
    Daaaaaaad muuuusic
    ... oooOOOooo...

0|0
    0|0
  • he is one of the few rappers I actually like

0|1
    0|1
  • Hell yes! !

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of rap but I do respect him he writes very clever lyrics

0|0
    0|0
  • I listening his music during my teens. Sometimes he's a funny guy XD

0|0
    0|0
  • He can be cool, At least He can rap good

0|0
    0|0
  • He's got skill as an artist but I'd love to kick him in the throat.

1|1
    0|1
  • no i love skittles or paydays. or the sour belts

1|0
    0|0
  • the only song I liked from him is no love
    like damn that was such a hit haha

0|0
    0|1
  • I am okay with it. I don't mind Not Afraid. :).

0|0
    0|0
  • well i heard that a bit long back, but i like the group

0|0
    0|0
  • illuminati

No never

0|0
    0|0
  • When Dr. Dre puts his money and reputation behind a white boy, I gotta listen. Just sayin'...

0|1
    0|0
  • His music is great. Growing up listening to him. Memories man. Memories. His music is the 90s. Just the vibe and the stuff he says. It brings back memories. Backstreet boys. Britney Spears. Ferbies. The little chio pets or w/e. Livestrong bands. Eminem. He's the 90s.

0|1
    0|1