Xbox/Playstation/PC?

Favorite gaming platform?

Xbox for me because I'm a Halo sweaty.
So pumped for Halo 5. 😍

• Xbox
  • Playstation
  • Nintendo (if anyone has the Wii U) 😂
  • PC Musturracee lel

Most Helpful Girl

• None of those.

I mean I'm a Playstation girl forever. But none of those options hold my love.

Nintendo 64

I know you put Nintendo, but you then put the stupid fricking Wii whatever next to it. Fuck the Wii. Great idea, terrible execution.

The Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo are my babies.

• I had a Megadrive back in the day with 300+ games. I had the lot, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, all of the Sonic's, Vectorman, Shinobi, Ristar, Kid Chameleon, Paperboy, Ecco the Dolphin.. I even had the Power Rangers Movie game. I miss them so much, ever since my family sold them. 😢

• No, I haven't. What's it on?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have ever played Smash 4 on the Wii U, you will know the right answer to that question ;)

What Girls Said 8

• A Nintendo girl forever. I mean, I do play the PlayStation, but rarely tho, I only play GTA on my psp 😂

• PC, if someone told me to choose between getting a free 10.000euro but never to touch a pc/latop again or just the pc then i would still choose the pc

• PC - you get the most bang for your buck - it's not just for games so it's perfect for someone who's not spoilt rich.

• I'm a PC gamer. I'm more comfortable with keyboard and mouse, and have more PC games. I do love Halo and play it on my Xbox, though!

• Playstation and nintendo (3DS). I game some online on my PC but not enough to say it's one of my "favorite gaming platforms".

• My bro is getting ps4, so I am gonna go with Wii u. :)

• Wii U still exists? O. o

• The Wii u :)

What Guys Said 10