ASTROLOGY anyone... What's your Sign?

I gotta take a break, I'll be back...
Where's all the watery Pisces at?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• Capricorn. I don't really know about the astrology stuff behind it,
    But I don't really believe in any of it 😅

• Well your a hard worker striving to be the best in all things you do, money is your forte, you'll make lots if you work hard for it

• i don't get involved with that had too much bad luck
    and i believe it can bring bad luck to you i could be wrong
    i really don't find my sign right about me

Aquarius Strength Keywords:
    - Witty
    - Clever
    - Humanitarian
    - Inventive
    - Original
    Aquarius Weakness Keywords:
    - Stubborn -No
    - Unemotional- No
    - Sarcastic- No
    - Rebellious- Yes sometimes
    - Aloof

• Well there's also the ASCENDING sign to take into account, the ASC sign is the person whom the rest of the world sees, you can only know your ASC sign by knowing time of birth and then doing a birth chart... Also, there's the MOON sign, this is the person you are around people your most comfortable with, the real you

• You can also discover your MOON sign through a birthchart, there's free ones you can do online to retrieve this info

• Sagittarius.
    I like reading about the stories behind me.
    So... GRITTY

• I'm a Cancer :)

• Sagittarius.

Or Horse (metal)

Depends where you're from. ^.^

• Well if by HORSE you mean Archer, half-man half- horse. The sign of the HOUSE depends on year of birth... For example: HORSE= 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, these are birth years of people born in the sign of the horse according the Chinese culture. Last year we were in the year of the Horse, this year it's the sheep, next year is monkey, which monkey is associated with my year of birth, so hopefully it's a good year

• From a scientific standpoint, physics is science and mathematics combined, or astrology and numerology

• Mine's Aries but I don't believe in that stuff.

• Hmmm, well as a fire sign your impulsive

• I wasn't implying it as a bad thing, your signs known for getting things done. It's the sign associated with 'ACTION ' annnnnnd sometimes ARIES people Act before thinking things through, making you a tad bit impulsive. There's loads of Greatness associated with your sign. Relax, I wasn't attacking you. They call your sign the 'warrior' fierce Defender, brave and courageous soooo

• I am an Aries.

• Aquarius. ☺

• Genius, tho a bit quirky

• Not really a genius ha, I'm no fool, but not a professo either. And I'm more adventurous, and like travelling.. rebellious, and sometimes stubborn. Not really quirky... I think 😀

• Yea Aqua's considered the rebel and inventor, associated with any form of New Age, such as technology

• Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, YOUR ANUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Neptune

Astrology for ya

• I am a Virgo ♍ 😊

• As am I, need I say more

• I have not... although, I strongly believe it would be frustrating, yet no less interesting. I know myself, I'm a pain in the ass

• Stubborn like a Scorpio too, Lord knows they don't cave... unless they're hiding that is

• I'm an Aquarius

• I am a cancer.

• You are a WATER sign, water signs are emotional, very compassionate, fellow water signs are the Pisces and Scorpios, you all are very unique in your own right

• I don't believe in those things

• But it's tarus I suppose

• Correction: In terms of compatibility*

• Sarcasm is witty, and witty is smart... so yea it's great

• Leo, meowwwww... er i mean... roarrrrr!

• I am a Taurus. Obviously my GAG name gives it away haha ;-) :-p

• Scorpio. ... (_*_)

• Cancer is my star sign

• Emotional, sensitive, intuitive just to name a few traits associated with cancer, very compassionate

• only an observer can truly judge

• Correct... but those that judge expect to be judged. In the end, only Gods Judgment of you really matters. Be you: )

• English calendar
    Pisces

Indian calendar
    Leo

• Well, I don't know, which category to you fit more appropriately, bc these two signs are wayyyyy different from one another, one's a dreamer the others a doer

• Gemini is mine

• Ohhh, the twins!! It's an intelligent sign, tho your dual personality can be challenging

• Well most of the time the astrology thing gets things wrong lol
      Sometimes it's right though.
      I guess the twins could symbolize the fact that I am a centrist. I have opinions that are considered extreme left such as free health care for all, moderate opinions such as being pro-choice within reason and extreme right by being against homosexuality and transsexualism.

• I find it to be accurate far more often then inaccurate, but yea, it's a matter of opinion

• Taurus ftw!

• Sagittarius here.

• Scorpioooooooooo

• Pisces right here

• I don't believe in that stuff.

• Virgo
    -------

• Me too! We're perfectionists, make excellent researchers and analysts, we're ruled by Mercury planet of intellect and communication, along with our sister sign Gemini

• But honestly i dont think it has anything to do with other planets...

• Well it's Ancient History... just know our energies are empowered by other sources. Astrologys motto is "As Above So Below" referring to Heavenly bodies contributing to our Earth and Nature, hence, the planetary/ SOLAR system

• Scorpio... Water Sign

• My favorite!!! Powerful, captivating, intriguing, challenging, mysterious, just fucking awesome

• Virgo. I am kind, but misunderstood so. :/.

• Oh yea... we're very sweet and caring and kind, but much like the Scorpio, we're highly misunderstood... we are truth, not everyone can HANDLE the truth, the Scorpios are the TRUTH seekers... virgo and Scorpios use to be considered ONE sign until they split and the Libra came between the two, representing balance, hence, Libra is the sign of the Scales Of Balance. VIRGO AND SCORPIO HAVE ALMOST IDENDTICAL GLYPHS, the "M'

• Leo I guess

• Taurus but I don't really believe in astrology I just think my signs neat

• It's fun and informative. Bulls are Earth signs, ruled by Venus Goddess Aphrodite/LOVE/cupid

• I dug pretty deep for a while but I hit the point where I really didn't want to know anymore. Whatever all my charts and stuff say I'm me and I like me and I'm comfortable with not knowing all that stuff.

What Girls Said 33

• Sun sign is Aquarius, Moon sign is Libra. That's my horoscope if you're asking for that. For my zodiac sign, it's tiger. I was born in the year of a tiger.

• Ok, year of the Tiger: you are determined, aggressive and selfish, having cravings for success, Horse and Dog are companions but not Monkey
      Please don't be offended, I'm a Monkey and I can be selfish like no other, embrace who you are and change what you don't like, that's are God given right

• For Accuracy on birth charts TIME of birth is required along with month day and yr... However, if your not sure of time you can still do a chart on line, but it won't be as precise

• Yup, I know. I've did birth chart and its pretty accurate

• My sun sign is a Libra.

I don't read daily horoscopes but I think birth charts are interesting. :)

• Love birth charts! IT'S THE BLUEPRINT TO YOUR SOUL

• It's odd,. I'm an introvert and don't like being in groups haha. But you are right about the balance! When things are off, I feel... odd. "Willing to allow yourself" sounds about right, thank you! :)

• Your very welcome

• 1|0
  • I'm an Aries. But I don't really believe in astrology.

• 1|0
  • I am an Aquarius. My boyfriend is also an Aquarius. Although many years apart, we were born one day apart. I on the 26th of January and he on the 27th of January.

• My daughter is an Aquarius as well, she's my Genius! Like seriously smart..., in all advanced classes, very gifted

• LEO ♌ :3
    The sign of Sun.

• 1|0
  • i am a Leo

• Mine is Cancer.

• Key Phrase: "I feel" Associated with the MOON= Emotions

• It's a form of therapy for me, glad I could help!

• Yes, you helped me.
      Thank you :)

• Leo ♌
    🐯🐯

• Ruled by the Sun, not a planet but a STAR!!! Hence, all the attention you probably receive on the daily

• I'm a Virgo

• lifengrguardiannewscom.c.presscdn.com/.../...g.png

^-^

_____________________________

• Sagittarius ♐

• leoooo ♌️ 🐱

• Attention seeking, needs spotlight, and why NOT your a STAR

• you know it's strange people say that but i only crave a certain kind of attention from people i'm close to. other than that i actually don't care, but i do like talking to and being friendly with people so there's that lol

• I hear ya on that

• Scorpio...

.

• Associated with the (8) th House... House of Death and Rebirth. Transformation. Key phrase: "I Desire"

• hey fellow virgos!

• Hello! We are AwwwwwwwsomE!!! Analytical, focused, perfectionists, intelligent, perceptive, detail-oriented, and, and and and... You get the picture

• Gemini but I don't believe in that stuff

• No worries, but here's a few things you might think about, your ruling planet is Mercury, planet associated with communication, you most likely love to talk and or share ideas, a little flighty at times with your head in the clouds THINKING UP ideas, did I mention quick witted? These are just to name a few of your associated traits and or characteristics

• Gemini 🌌🌌🌌🌌

• Key phrase: "I Think"..., Hence the Ruling planet Mercury/messenger God Hermes~Ancient Mythology... Mercury in association with 'Gems' rule the intellect and communication

• The boss falls into the realm of Scorpio, or Leo being that Scorps are obsessed with being in control and are demanding, and Leos are known to be 'bossy' and possess leadership skills. But The 'TWINS' associated with the "GEMS" are certainly intelligent enough to be in a leadership role, or 'Boss' position

• I'm an Aries

• Hello Fire sign ARIES, you're key phrase is " I AM" ruled by Mars. Part of the body it rules over -the HEAD. Pioneer adventurer with courage

• Gemini.
    I'm a chatty one. :)

• OHHHH yeah ya are... Ruled by Mercury planet of intellect and communication (Hermes) quick witted too if I might add

• I'm a Taurus! :)

• I'm a Sagittarius.

• I'm a Sagittarius

• Key Phrase associated with Sags "I See" Ruling planet Jupiter, largest Planet in our Solar System

• Leo

"Filler"

• I'm a gemini😊

• Dual personality, can be a bit flighty at times due to the fact that you're a AIR sign, but ultimately intelligent being that Mercury is your ruling planet, planet of intellect and communication, The God was Hermes in Ancient Mythology, considered quick witted and the messenger God

• The dual personality, or alter ego explains the TWINS associated with your sign FYI

• Hahaha well that's good to khow😊

• Cancer sun and sag moon with mercury in Gemini. I'm a pro in astrology.

• Mine is virgo.

• Only the best for the best

• It's a good way to be for sure, keeps me a lot safer from unnecessary heartache (careful and cautious)

• Exactly! 👌

• Im a libra

• I'm a virgo

• We are clean FREAKS, super organized, did I mention AWESOME, yea, cuz we are

• Sorry. I forgot to answer u the other day. My boyfriend is a cancer. I only found out after lol xD. But many of his traits seem to b cancer like nd I have found out that I like most of the cancer traits in a man. It completes me :)
      Nd I am in a way a romantic as well, so it is refreshing to have a guy that can b as upfront about his feelings as I am.

• Yes, u helped :)

• More from Girls
    3