What do you think about Taylor Swift?

Her songs are good though they're almost all about love, but I don't like her personality. She's obssessed with copyright stuff and she appropiates black culture too.

You know Alek Wek, the model? Taylor Swift is as white as she's black. They could be in a slavery-era movie together, Taylor as the daughter of the plantation owner and Alek as the slave girl she grew up with. They play together and become best friends when they're children, but things change as they grow up! So many possibilities. I would kill to see them in the movie poster together.

What do you think about Taylor Swift?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she sucks as a person too. And I also think her music sucks but that's just me. So yeah.. I don't like her.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She thinks she's a country artist...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I love to hate on, or rather, "express my dislike" for her... lol.

All of her songs are pretty much all about the same thing, "ex-BF did me wrong, it's all his fault, boo-hoo..." typically dramatic and annoying.

I'm not a fan of her looks or voice either, the Country background... I don't know, she's just not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her
    She s my celebrity crush
    I love her music too

1|0
    0|0
  • I could go out with her a bit so she could have a couple new songs : )

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not a fan of her music and can't tell anything about her personality, I don't follow the news about her. I love her tall, skinny body but that's all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love taylor and her music!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there's something iffy about her. She portrays this image of her being super innocent but I think there's more to her than meets the eye. She just doesn't seem genuine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Who believes she's innocent anyway? No one is

• Lol it's just the way they portray her in the news, especially in the UK.