Do you like Miley's new album Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz?

I LOVE ITTTT :D ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• Elloo

I kinda jumped tracks to quickly but BB talk sounded the best haha.

• Haha that's my favourite! I love it :D

• Haha, yea it's a nice track!! It's more like an album I can listen to on the go. I can't get into it fully just relaxing at home lol.

• Ayee, yayyyy :) thanks

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• It's not an album, it's a "mixtape" - meaning it's a set of recordings released directly by the artist, without promotion or involvement by their label, and usually reserved for music the label believes has limited commercial appeal.

And that's exactly the case here. This "music" is pretty awful, while her previous album Bangerz had some quality songs that sold well and will hold up a bit. Dead Petz will be forgotten in 6 months, and that's the best thing that could happen to it. Today, it's just embarrassing for an artist with her potential - but this is an expected part of her "rebellious phase" given that she started out as a child Disney star.

• Haven't heard that album yet but I sure like the idea that she wants to date / marry the King Elvis :D <3

• I flipped through it really quick it sounds like an album that is put together by someone on acid. Not a fan of her in the first place.

• Yeah it's okay hahaa

• She made a new album? I will check it and tell ya😊

• She says fuck a lot.

• She is a true slut.

• I'm not this type of music. Cause the ''music'' is what we listen to , not what we see in clips , miley cyrus looks like a ''stripper'' (no offense)

• I hate Miley Cyrus lol.

• i had a crush on her before.

• @smahala1991 that man a is a complete joke, and he is friends with the leader of north Korea who happens to be a unstable genocidal maniac.

• Same with Dennis Rodman. I just pray to god we don't get another Clinton in the white house.

• I haven't heard it. I likely will not.

• Never listened

• Um? ? I, I got nothing. ... hahahaha no interest in her music

• Not a Miley fan after hannah montana

• nah not really her biggest fan

• She abuses her animals

• Don't say such awful accusations, she loved her animals probably more than her real friends!

• If she really her animals then why are they dead? 😋

• Old age? 😒

• Is it like a rap project? I saw it on a mixtapes site. She trying rap?

• I haven't heard it but I'm sure it sucks cuz she sucks.

• ofc u love it cuz ur a lesbo

• I'm straight? If I were a lesbian though stop making assumptions about what I'd like and what not

• nope ur a lesbo. i remember u and one of ur lesbo questions about dating a lesbo

• I realised I'm straight lol so whatever, you obviously know more about my sexuality than I do ;)

• hey are you muslim

• Dude stop it already 😂😂😂😂😂u r a boyfriend troll

• Lmao for goodness sake man 😂😂😂

• have you ever thought about visiting the mother land?

What Girls Said 9

• Miley put that shit out for free because its trash

• That title made me sad xD

• What did I just listen to?

I think my dog barfed in my ears.

She has some good stuff, but forjhsvfkhjalfgfgergerkjb. fdgh what th ehell was that?

• Does it come with crack pipe?

• Not a fan.

• no, her acts are really creepy now. she doesn't look sexy anymore.

• I dont really care for Miley

• I don't like her. I tried the first two songs and really couldn't get into it

• It doesn't look like music at all. That girl has talent and she's wasting it... "Dead Petz" I thought it was a parody at first