Which gaming system is better: Xbox 360 or Playstation 3?

I had an xbox three sixty for a couple of years, until some problems happened with my subscription and they locked me out of it. So there went my xbox. I hear the PS3 is better though. I am going to ask for a PS3 for Christmas, but I want to know which y'all think is better than why

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They are both awesome in different ways!! If you don't like changing batteries then go for playstation cause I don't feel like spending the extra money when I can just charge a ps3 controller. Both of them have good games so you should look up some games you would want for each.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• I say PS3. Let's be real here, with video game industry economics nowadays, 80% of titles are exactly the same.

The main factor with deciding a system are exclusive titles, the controller itself, and what system your friends and family have (which is a VERY underrated decision factor).

I'm a PS3 guy. I like the controller better, the exclusive titles I care more for than the XBOX360 ones, and more people I know have PS3.

----

By the end of the year I'm getting myself a PS4. :-D

• My dad, sister, brother, and little sister have a ps3, my siter also has wii u and my dad has a ps4 and my brother has an xbox 1

• The graphics are pretty much the same. I would consider the most, the exclusive titles, and what other people have the same system.

• I had the wwe 2k14 for xbox with the Undertaker package

• Xbox. Xbox in my opinion xbox gamers play more also they're less mods and hacks on xbox then PS

You could actually have fun without anyone fu**ing up the whole game

Not only that Xbox is a lot more interactive then PS

• Haven't you ever heard of Xbox One and PS4?