My ideal woman is probably Gretchen Ross from Donnie Darko. Which character in a film is your ideal man/ woman and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the carribbean). Dean and Sam Winchester (Supernatural). Fred and George Weasly (Harry Potter). Sherlock Holmes (BBC Sherlock). Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones). Ragnar Lothbrok (Vikings). Khal Drogo (Game of Thrones).

I'd wife these fuckers so hard..

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever character Margot Robbie plays in whatever movie she's in.

What Girls Said 5

• Russell Crowe's character in L A Confidential... he's so powerful, determined and passionate. His vulnerability and sensitivity are so unexpected but shows he is a 'real man'.

• No one from a film. I can give you a few videogame men like Marcus Fenix and Chris Redfield. Their personalities and their bodies is why. Marcus especially because he is the epitome of what I consider a man to be.

• I asked this back in the day. Haha
    Spike from Buffy.

• Ed westwick from pretty little liars. He is all man.

• To name a few... Angelina jole, kristen stewart, mila kunis, robert pattinson, Denzel Washington...

Because they are talented, good looking and down to earth, they are real people not characters.

What Guys Said 2

• Couldnt really give a shit what she looked like tbh.

• Jessica Alba in the Fantastic Four

• She's a babe no doubt. Find her a bit boring though, and one dimensional. I mean, you'd bang her brains out, but you'd feel somewhat empty afterwards, like sushi.

• Ooh, now you're getting warmer :D Good call. Not actually seen the film though.

• Ok now I know your taste😊 she was also a brunette with Kevin Costner in the movie 3 days to kill I think it was called