How sickened is everyone now with the amount of our childhood heros turning out to be vicious Sex Predators and Peados?

• Makes me want to vomit
    75% (9)57% (4)68% (13)Vote
  • I've not heard this
    0% (0)29% (2)11% (2)Vote
  • Media and Police witch hunt
    25% (3)14% (1)21% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Its like my dad says they think things like law and morality only applies to us little people.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• yes it's freaking disgusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am disgusted

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• How is having sex with a 16yr old considered pedo status 14 and down is pedo status, most girls look like full grown women these days... the 16yr olds that people 19+ grew up with are no longer how we imagine them I just started learning that and many others should too because who knows you could end up as a sex offender by accident the government should lower the age limit of consent or give Id's for free to those 18 and under so we can at least protect ourselves

0|0
    0|1
    • Is Jimmy Saville still your hero?

• I have no real Heros

• Just because bill whymen got it on with a minor doesn't mean you should.

• Yep definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually my child heroes are still very much good people, I can't speak for other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • fame does weird shit to people, it makes them think they can do anything without repercussions

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of anything that disappoints me more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who all are childhood heroes turned pedos/ sexual predators? Only one I know is Cosby.

0|0
    0|0
    • Micheal Jackson, Bill Cosby, R Kelly, Jinmy Saville, lead singer of the lost prophets, Jonathan King, Gary Glitter, bay city rollers, Rolling Stones, Hairy Cornflake, Bryan Singer, Roman Polanski, Hollywood producers and so on.

• Show All
    • Oh damn. I remember Brian Singer now. I didn't know he was into that. Wooooooow. I know the movie Rosemary's Baby. Not too invested in the director, but still wow. I know about R Kelly. Dude was so talented. Horrible man.

• I remember they tried to say Kevin Clash was doing stuff with little boys. The family admitted to lying though and he wasn't found guilty. Some celebs are good people who people try to say did pedophilia. The ones you mentioned besides MJ I wouldn't doubt are pedos though. It's just shocking.

• I was brokenhearted when I found out my hero jared from subway was a pedo.

0|0
    0|0