Do you regularly go to the movies, or do you perfer to rent movies and watch them at home?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like going to the cinema any more.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like going to the movies, since I'm not an introverted nerd.

What Girls Said 6

• i like everything, although i also like buying the movies over renting them. rent is more expensive than owning it =] although for people who dont like to repeat i guess it's ok.

• We have an awesome dinner theater by our house where they serve you dinner and drinks and you sit in comfy leather recliners with fancy dinner trays. It's for adults only; kids under 6 aren't allowed. And they have great nachos or flavored popcorn like bacon and jalapeno. Plus a full bar! We go there 3 or 4 times a year. Other than that; it's Netflix for us.

• I watch them on movie sites since i can't sit for that long in a moviet theater.

• I would rather watch it at home.

• I rarely go to the cinemas

• I usually just stick with netflix

What Guys Said 2

• All of the above.

• If it's a big title I will go watch it with friends. But I usually will just wait for the title to show up on vudu and just rent it.