Do you think Justin Bieber's tears were real at the VMA's?

I don't think so. I feel like it was staged. Yeah, he was "just a kid" when he did all those bad things he did in the past, but that doesn't excuse his behavior. Sure, I've done some "bad" things as a kid, but not really bad. I believe people can change, but I think that people who believe he's changed just because of his VMA breakdown need to wait and see if he really has. How do you feel about it?

• Fake.
    54% (7)82% (9)67% (16)Vote
  • Real.
    46% (6)18% (2)33% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i didn't think he was crying. i thought he was like panting out of breath or pain or something. dont think those were tears at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't see the correlation between your question and the "details" of the question.

I think his tears were real... he gave a performance and the crowd responded positively to it. You've got adrenaline and emotions pumping through you... a very natural response is tears. I don't think it has anything to do with "being a changed person".

0|0
    0|0
    • The correlation between my question and my details is that I felt like his "tears" weren't real and that they were probably staged to make his image look better. That's what I was trying to say. I've been on stage before and nervous as hell and had people cheering for me, not booing, and I didn't cry. The adrenaline was certainly there. I know that could be a natural response, but I don't feel that for him it was.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• I say it was real. Some people really do change for the better as time goes by.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think everything on television in general is fake. Including that rant about Nicki Minaj vs. Miley Cyrus.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree. I feel like it was more staged on Nicki's part. I have this feeling Miley may not have known about it, but Nicki did it without warning just to get attention. I could be wrong of course and Miley could have know, but I feel like she didn't.

• It's all fake period...

• Quite true. Those are words to live by.

• At first I thought he was laughing so I thought it was fake. I think I saw tears so it might've been real.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh I don't know. I think it was real but fake as well :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop calling him a kid. This is 2015, he can legally drink. Same age as Dylan Roof

0|0
    0|0