Did anyone else notice this issue on the Cleveland show?

People always refer to Cleveland Brown's wife as "Dona Tubbs" I was always curious about why her last name is Tubbs when she's a married woman. Apparently her last name is hyphenated and her full name is "Dona Lue Retten Tubbs-Brown," but in finding this out I also noticed her ex husband Robert's last name is Tubbs as well. This is strange because Tubbs is supposed to be her maiden name, it's also the same last name of her mother. If Dona's family name is "Tubbs" does that mean Robert is her cousin? Do you guys think this is a coincidence, on purpose, or just poor planning when mapping out the characters? I personally think they weren't paying attention and made a mistake, what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol didn't notice

What Guys Said 2

• Not everyone changes their last name

• It's a cartoon

What Girls Said 2

• They probably didn't plan it out and made a mistake. Seth McFarlane doesn't write complicated enough to give that much backstory to a character.

• Yeah I agree, I just thought this was kind of funny. He probably just had the character concept in mind and didn't notice his mistake when it came to names.

• i never noticed.