Who’s Your Enemy Based On Your Zodiac Sign?

Quiz : http://www.buzzfeed.com/katieheaney/whos-your-enemy-based-on-your-zodiac-sign#.tekr9rq16G

I got :

As a hyper-organized, meticulous, neurotic person, the last thing on Earth you need is to keep company with someone as neurotic and easily stressed as you. When you see your own traits reflected in another, it only makes you feel worse about yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• "As a lively, travel-crazy Sagittarius, you can’t stand people who express no curiosity about the greater world around them, and who prefer to just stay home. (Often, these are Cancers.) You want to go everywhere and see everything, and have no patience for those who don’t."

This isn't really true but okay

• Sags are quite compatible with the oh so rebellious Aquas, hmm, both signs are restless

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Neurotics

...

lmao incorrect. That just described my best friend in a nutshell, and I am in no universe hyper-organized or meticulous. XD

What Guys Said 10

• You got: Moderators

As a dutiful, responsible Capricorn, you approach the world from a fixed perspective — which is why you can’t stand anyone who appears too wishy-washy or susceptible to influence (often, Libras). Why can’t they just pick a side and STICK to it?

------
    Grr all you Libras with your scales and weighing the options like a person trying to make a good decision -- how thoughtful of you. TOO thoughtful! 😠

• You got: Homebodies

As a lively, travel-crazy Sagittarius, you can’t stand people who express no curiosity about the greater world around them, and who prefer to just stay home. (Often, these are Cancers.) You want to go everywhere and see everything, and have no patience for those who don’t.

Hmmm... not entirely true but well... a bit ha.
    God... I wish I have a car.

• You got: Attention Hogs

As a confident, spotlight-seeking Leo, the type of person you hate more than anyone else is … confident, spotlight-seeking Leos. There’s only ONE spotlight, after all, and that shit belongs to YOU.

*eyes @bluesj aggressively* >:P

• You got: Workaholics

As a Taurus, you’re a reliable, trustworthy employee yourself, but you also feel a deep need to connect with something bigger/more spiritual, and you don’t take yourself too seriously — and you don’t like people who do. (Often, this means Capricorns.)

• You got: Moody People

As a high-energy, highly driven Aries, you’re go-go-go, and you can’t stand being dragged down and held back by flighty emotional rollercoasters (often, these are Geminis). Lethargy just drives you nuts.

• You got: Artists

As a lively, effervescent, and sometimes-moody Gemini, you don’t get along great with anyone who’s emo-ness challenges yours. (Think Pisces.) Your own instinct is to fight through your moodiness, and you don’t like people who choose instead to dwell.

• So what sign did it say is your worst enemy asker? It said mine are Cancers and I am a sagg.

• I believe Virgo :p

• No , no. :p

That means this quiz is nonsense. :D

• Of course its rigged ;P

• Without seeing this, I have to say Gemini, they drive me insane.

• Moderators

fair enough

• Bossy Types

As a Zen, moderate, peace-seeking Libra, you can’t stand people who constantly feel the need to commandeer every situation and group of people they find themselves in. (See: Aries.) You hate people who can’t ever admit they’re wrong.

What Girls Said 16

• oo let's see.

You got: Bossy Types

SO TRUE.
    but u know what? sometimes I'm one of those people who doesn't like to admit I'm wrong, and it's a terrible flaw. just goes to show that u can be ur own worst enemy lol.

• You got: Moody People

Ugh, max wrong. I myself am a moody af person.

• You got: Attention Hogs

Mr. @Toad-1 , Don't even dream about stepping on my royal throne. It is for lions not cats. 😡 :P

• You got: Neurotics

- it's true... I am easily stressed - I don't need another me around!

• You got: Attention Hogs

LMAO. And it's true sort of. I don't seek the spot-light (hate it) but I can't stand when there are people who do it on purpose. So selfish. Don't hate them though.

• I got: Your opposite sign on the Zodiac Wheel is suppose to be your most challenging, yet compatible. Pisces is my opposite, we connect, we relate, and we understand one another. However, it's difficult to maintain, as with any opposite aspect. Not an enemy tho

• You got: Neurotics

😳😳😳

• You got: Dreamers

As a complex, sometimes-dramatic, and pensive Scorpio, you’re irritated to no end by whimsical daydreamers (like Aquariuses), whom you view as silly and superficial. You’d rather think about dark realities than fairy tales that don’t exist.

Plot twist i'm a dreamer myself kind of. So i'm my own enemy. O. O But dark thoughts awesome! ^^

• You got: Moody People

• You got: Dramatics

As a caring, compassionate Cancer who loves to be cozy and stay at home, you don’t mix well with restless, mysterious, ~dark~ types (see: Scorpios). You like people who offer consistency and thoughtfulness, not hot-and-cold temper tantrums.

It is true but.. life is nothing but drama anyway lol

• You got: Bossy Types

YEESSS.

• I got

You got: Traditionalists

As an innovative, unconventional Aquarius, you’re irritated by people who live by the book, follow all the rules, and suck up in school/work. (For one thing, you’d rather get that praise yourself). Often, these people are Tauruses.

To be honest I thinks its right I really don't like people who follow a lot of rules (like religion rules etc). I can tolerate some people who follow the rules unless the rules are stupid.

• You got: Artists

I suppose that's true but I don't get along with serious or stuck up people more

• You got: Traditionalists

"Daniel, you're so stuck up you must be a Taurus!" 😂

• My enemy = "neurotics" = myself :P

• I got dreamers

Which is true. I'm a dreamer but I can't stand them lol