Does the music you listen to affects the way that you dress?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes. I sometimes tend to borrow an aesthetic from an artist and dress in that style...

What Guys Said 8

• Probably to a certain extent. The music I listen to tends to be rock and so I have a lot of classic rock and modern rock t-shirts. Headbanging while playing music is also more fun with longer hair, and since headbanging usually happens with rock and genres like that, I may have been influenced some there too. Now that I think about it, my music kind of fits in with my personality a little too lol

• For me music affects my day, if i listen music that i wanted to hear, i start imagine positive things.

• If it did I'd probably look like Elvis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzQ8GDBA8Is

• I do love my Queens of the Stone Age shirt

• No, but I also like all kinds of music :)

• Not if you listen to everything and wear everything

• No, basically... I like electronic music, but I never dress up like some cyber freak :P

• yeah it actually makes sense.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope... I think mainly because I'm not longer a teenager and don't feel I need to prove my good music taste through my outer appearence. xD

• Not necessarily. I listen to a wide range of things, from classical to classic rock, indie, heavy metal, r&b, etc. I might be wearing a floral dress, driving to my destination but listening to heavy metal.

• Yes, but only to the extent of wearing t-shirts of some of the bands I like. I listen to classic rock but I don't wear NEARLY the types of clothes the people playing the music wore.

• If I. Did I would be dressed like Steven Tyler 😂😂 I mean it wouldn't be all that bad he has a pretty cool style