What movie character are you most like?

Can be personality or looks wise. Just for fun!

I've been likened to Morticia Addams (The Addams Family) before as I'm quiet, calm, dark and sensual. On the other hand my friends have said I remind them of Regina George (Mean Girls).

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time, like Wednesday Addams.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I've heard people say I look like Evan Peters before but I don't see it myself.

As for personality... Hmm... I'm pretty shy, will get my point across when I deem necessary, and get INFJ on the Myers Briggs test-- I don't let tests 'define me,' but is pretty much 100% accurate for me. Based on that, I can imagine I'm close to Martin Freeman's portrayal of Watson (in Sherlock). I have my moments of being witty and sarcastic, but I often am quietly reserved and tolerant of people around me. I'm close and can be a bit talkative with people I am comfortable with.

I can't really think of anyone else that captures my personality too well. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • The Duke without the Drinking but in much better shape then him

http://www.nndb.com/people/605/000023536/jw-sm.jpg

Archie Bunker as far as TV shows Go.
    blackbluedog.com/.../archie-bunker.jpg

And Of course me myself and I Iron Man

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard i look like Peter Griffin from Family Guy
    pbs.twimg.com/.../peter-griffin_400x400.jpg

scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...76510891_n.jpg

anyone think so lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Both my Father and I look very similar ("looked" in his case) to Sean Connery. In my Fathers case it is really quite astounding given the age similarity and both of their old pictures from the 50s looking so unfathomably similar. But, yeah, no doubt about it as I have heard that one more times than I can even remember at this point. Go on vacation, old lady comes up "Are you SCs grandson?".

0|0
    0|0
  • Chris Patt, a little with Marv from Sin City. Trying to remember what others have told me.

1|0
    0|0
  • captain jack sparrow but less impressive

1|0
    0|0
  • leonardo di caprio and that guy from wolverine when i have long hair😓 but i would rather look like marlon brando or james dean if you know what i mean

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the puss in boots from Shrek.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am most like Scar from Disney's, "The Lion King."

0|0
    0|0
  • for the most part Ace Ventura but without the hair do hahaaa

0|0
    0|0
  • Brian O'Connor

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat amy in pitch perfect series...😒

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I guess Gloria Cleary from Wedding Crashers
    cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/cracked/jp/gf05.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I'm a lot like Katniss Everdeen, because I'm hot tempered, fiercely protective, and have a natural survival instinct :)

0|0
    0|0