What do you think of Gamers?

This goes for gamer guys and gamer girls

Most Helpful Girl

• They are people who enjoy gaming, some are highly competitive and scream at their screens without realizing it's 2 in the morning and people are trying to sleep.
    Most are cool, it's only when it becomes obsessive is it bad.

• i'm one of the 2 in the morning gamers

• As long as you don't wake the whole house because you're yelling at the game, or at the other players there's nothing wrong with that. It's your time afterall:)

• hehe, i would probably wake up the neighborhood if i was pissed enough

Most Helpful Guy

• They are awesome! I am a gamer, I just bought a new gaming PC waiting for it in the mail though.

What Girls Said 2

• They play video games

• They can be fun

• that much i now for sure. i do enjoy games but i thought most people didn't think we were "fun" because we sit on games all day

• Try some jobs, tasks, labor... to earn that money needed, and maybe... who knows, you discover something else that you like and are good at

• i'm thinking of going to the air-force for a bit

What Guys Said 3

• I live for video games

• They are wasting their life living in fantasies.

• Interesting since i am a gamer myself.

• so, what do think of other gamers?

• Yeah that happens a lot with me bcz some of my friends know nothing about gaming but we are in the same friends circle. So when they join they just sit there and try to understand what we are talking about lol :p

• lol, my friend and i always talk about Destiny. only 2 other people know what we are talking about most of the time