Favorite music artist right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite group right now is Pentatonix and my favorite singer is Sam Smith. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Bullet for My Valentine! I listen to a mix of lots of different styles of rock, but I listen to BFMV stuff a lot.

Warning : Some screaming involved so anyone not a fan of heavier rock probably won't like this.

Hand of Blood -- Bullet for My Valentine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0SrxSMHDmE

• i see your a rock fan :)

• Irresistible goes into too much pop and too much "woah-ing" for my taste haha but to each his own

• lol true that

• Progressive rock band Yes

• Billy talent is really awesome!

• MY favorite music artist right now? Hmm... I would say between Alan Jackson and Carrie Underwood. But my music tastes vary widely.

• Frank Sinatra, it's always been Frank Sinatra.

• Tycho, has been since I heard of them in 2010 and will be until they stop making music. The dude behind them and ISO50 is a genius visually and musically.

• ill check them out sometime then, see if theyre as good as you say they are

• Tycho is kind of an acquired or situational taste. The best time to listen to them is when you're able to turn up your volume pretty loud but work on something else, it's an ambient band. I wouldn't worry about focusing on it until it clicks with you, but he writes the music to connect with everyone deeply. Very ambient, chill and emotional to me.

• ah... i see

• I have several including Johnny Cash

• Avenged Sevenfold or Slipknot

• Metallica. Is, and always will be

• I prefer electronic music, so most people don't know about my favorite artist.

What Girls Said 6

• it's hard to pin down just one favorite Artist for me... my favorite artist/album spectrum is very big... my taste also includes all kinds of genres.

But, all time favorites however would be Depeche Mode and The Black Keys
    Those are 2 Bands I could listen to every day and who are also awesome in concert.

• tbh, i dont know them, i think I've probably heard of the black keys before, but i can't put my finger on any music of theirs now that i thing about it

• In that case I can only recommend to look them up :-) i'm sure you've unknowingly heard many of their songs

• ya id bet, i shall check them out sometime and get back to you on my thoughts

• gosh... imma have to say neyo because i LOVE his voice.

• Ashley Madison

• white stripes

• Melisses (greek band) :)

• Flux pavilion
    Bassnectar
    Grabbitz