W𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴?

And why, if you feel like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• WHAT-- COOL QUESTION FONT! :O

The last one was probably Iris by Goo Goo Dolls. I don't know, I like the meaning. I don't get chills often but the chorus line is something I found inspiration in.

"And I don't want the world to see me
    'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
    When everything's made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdYWuo9OFAw

• The chorus reminds me of Within chorus by Daft Punk
      I've been for sometime looking for someone, I need yo know now, please tell me who I am

• hey I was searching for this song! thanks for posting it

• @SirenDep No problem, glad you found it :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• atlas - Faux Tales...

Just like the imagery it invokes in my mind.

• Well you see it was this one time at band camp, the lead sax player challenged me to a musikoff and said " be there or be square" I arrived late not thinking much about it. As I knew I'd take the win like epic sax guy on YouTube.

But I arrived late and felt square ever since. So I know the feeling of feeling square◼️. uh it sucks. As triangle or circle feels much better:(.

Sorry joke, but I only see squares in your question 😳😳.

• My apologies, I asked it in Unicode (my native tongue). It asks the last song you listened to that gave you chills. I like the American Pie reference, by the way.

• Hahah thank you... hm, if you're familiar with Kpop... G-dragon window. It's so soft and light in tone. Could put you to sleep it's so melodious but i found out it's actually about murder. It crazy cause all lyrics pointed out to be heartbroken over a girl but then reality 😓.

What Girls Said 6

• Dreaming by Leighton Meetser. I've never heard it before until like a minute ago and I loved it! But then I read the lyrics and I got chills, it's actually a very sad song :(

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn_YodiJO6k

This one. it's kinda creepy. It talks about how taking drugs leads to death, and the struggle to get a normal life back, possibly written for the band's former guitarist Hillel Slovak, who died of a heroin overdose. Slovak, lead singer Anthony Kiedis, and Slovak’s replacement John Frusciante all suffered from heroin addiction, so this song could be from the point of view of any of them.

• All I see there are little squares.

• Your question... Wth o_O I honestly don't get it. All I see is Boxes with crosses on them

• Rhys Lewis - No Right To Love You
    Just the way he sings these lyrics..."I have no right to love you, when I chose to walk away. I have no right to miss you, when I didn't wanna stay. I have no right to need you when I knew, what my heart was gonna lose"

• XD when I put one of the boxes in google search it keep showing websites about the Wii and WiiU XD