Do you think today's generation of video gamers are nothing but whiners and complainers?

I'm just wondering since after I just played the new Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain game at a friends house, I was really hooked into it and thought this game deserves a GOTY. Then next thing I did was read all of the reviews from critics and video game users on game channels on Youtube and many websites and all I hear is nothing but whining and complaining about how the story in MSGV: PP doesn't have "enough story" like many of MGS games have yet these same people complained about how all the Metal Gear Solid games had "too many" cutscenes to explain the story more in depth. Sadly, I guess even with a video game genius like Hideo Kojima, it's impossible to please all the gamers these days with their spoiled pickiness.

As a big die hard Metal Gear fan (with the Metal Gear Solid on the PS1 being my very first one that I've ever played), I absolutely loved the new Metal Gear Solid V game and the big change that the gameplay has at a good timing, along with still retaining the stealth elements that the franchise has always had and is very well-known for.

• Yes
  • No

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think so.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. It kills me when people endlessly go on cesspools and talk about banning video games, or making countless hateful memes about gamers. Gamers are whiners, but that's because they are never satisifed. Just like wrestling fans. Yeah, they have a right to use their voice, but then their demands are met, and it's still not good enough! I can imagine that gamers will be complaining when Occulus goes mainstream because it's not good enough too. There are so many good games out there that get overlooked because of this.

• Yeah. by the way, have you played Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain yet?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Yassss. I feel like they're sof little boys, who hasn't had to fight for anything their whole lives. Bring on the downvotes you whiners!

What Guys Said 3

• HOW CAN A GAME HAVE TOO MANY CUTSCENES?

• I think so, I think this is true with all people not just gamers

• yea there's so many little bitches.
    they're almost as bad as movie critics