What book or movie has changed your life?

Some films or books are so powerful that they impact your life in some monumental way. If you had to choose one, what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• The Fault in Our Stars because the entire movie is literally a huge chapter of my life.

• That's my favorite too.

• @greenfav - hahaha your imperial affliction huh? Mine is Lamia by Georgia Taylor, read it in Advanced Literature back in hs. Sometimes we are emotionally invested in the worlds of books because we identify with them on a deeper level than others.

• @Asker - I'll keep that one in mind. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Devil at my heels by Louis Zamperini - taught me how to be tough, one of his quotes from his brother is If I can take it I can make it. He taught me to have hope even in the hardest situation and also the power of forgiving your enemy.

Railway Man By Eric Lomax. The explanation almost the same with Devil at My heels.

• I loved the movie on Luis, it was so inspiring. I'm going to read the book.

• yeah, well, if you read unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand, she also wrote her research of WWII and interviews of people around Louis on prison camp. Devil at my heels is from Louis point of view.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 5

• Not life, but view?
    Killing Mr. Griffin by Lois Duncan.

This changed my view towards my English teacher.
    At first, just like all the kids in my class, I used to dislike him a lot. He seemed way too strict, mean, cold etc.

But after reading the book, my view of him changed compotely.

He is now one of the best teachers I have had so far.

• one day...

• Edward Scissorhands.

• Bible, and some ufo alien encounter book

• Anita Blake Vampire Hunter it opened up my naughty side of me