Am I the only female who can't stand Taylor Swift?

Her singing voice annoys me, her cheesy persona, she can't dance for shit, lame and overrated. If you say this is jealousy it's certainly not. I'm just sick of seeing her on TV and the radio every 5 seconds. It's impossible to escape

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you're certainly not the only one. I fucking hate that blonde. She's a super girly girl and a pain in the ass.

What Guys Said 3

• you're not the only one, especially when she is damn well known to the entire world lol.

• Nawww you're not the only one. She needs to go away.

• I manage to rarely see or hear her.

Whenever I do in suprised at how forgettable she is. I mean I don't hate her, it's more like I don't recognize her the next time I see her and I can't remember more than one line of any song she has. It's just... Nothing.

But other people seem to like her. I'm glad if her music makes their lives better even though to me it's surprising.

What Girls Said 7

• Neah, I agree with you.
    I have to addmit that her song "Bad Blood" isn't that bad, but otherwise, she is lame and overrated af.

• she is not a great singer..

• I'm personally not a fan of her music. I don't listen to it.

• She was terrible before she really got into her singing lessons. My ears used to bleed when she sang. Now she's fine.
    Tall people usually can't dance.
    I'm neutral. Don't hate her, don't love her.

• I tolerate her lol but I'm not into her

• i totally agree.

• I do not like her