To the gamers! Out of all the games you ever played and currently play, what online game do you have the best record / stats in? Vote genre plz?

With this era of online gaming, playing online is very much the norm, and has revolutionized the way we play video games.

That being said, out all the games u played, and are currently playing, what online video game do you feel you have the best record / statistics (including MMO character gear and level) in, compared to the rest of the online world ranking in that game?

Please vote on the genre that game is, and share why you feel you are better at that game vs all online competitiors, compared to to the other online games you played!

#GamerNation

P. S. For me, the game I have the best record in Madden (NFL football game). Win percentage of ~55% playing against all ranks. Second for me would be Mario Kart DS, similar record somwhere in the mid 50s% range.

I play Street Fighter, Tekken, and Marvel vs Capcom the most often, but the top tier people are ridiculous and constantly kick my ass. :-P

• Fighting
  • FPS
  • MMORPG
  • Racing
  • RTS
  • Sports
  • other not mentioned in poll options A-F

Most Helpful Girl

• mmorpg grand fantasia

ATM i'm still working on making my char really OP. I have most of the gear I need for that but still have some ways to go. In the game I'm a shaman so I can turn into a bird, gorilla, and wolf. Atm i'm just maxing out wolf form so I can spam this one dungeon to get all the gold I need to buy the rest of the stuff. For pvp bird form is the best but I haven't gotten to that yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm
    Well for Killzone (ps4) I was in the Top 10 players in the world.
    I ended up 3rd place in their first tournament.

For call of duty (360) I was on a pro team on the MLG circuit for some time. Won a few tournaments , but they didn't host Blops in MLG at that time. So it was smaller stuff. Largest pot we won was 10k.

• sounds badass. 8-)

• Yeah, for killzone they said "top 10 players get something special"
      ... Still waiting for that shit

What Girls Said 4

• I'm going to have to say MMORPG.

When I used to PvP (player versus player), I had top kills and/or highest damage done per battleground once in a while. Now I do raids, and just try to get the best gear I can for me class (es). I don't top the DPS meters as much, but I'm usually in the top 5.

• What MMOs do u play?

• blade & soul hasn't came out yet! ?
      ETA was like 2012!

• Haha right? It came out in Korea and some other places already, but the US version is in beta. You can buy the founders pack now to get into beta, or wait until later. Pretty sure it's going to be free to play...

• Does Dragon Age count?

• BO2 34-2

TF2 18 back stabs and 2 deaths

• There's no all of the above

• Pick the genre of game that u have the best overall online record/accumulated gear in. Come on, u can narrow it down to one for me, right? ;-)

• I'll just say sports

What Guys Said 16

• Ups clicked the wrong one.
    I was in the top 100 of trackmania united/nations. Sure that alone doesn't say too much about skill but I think I was quite good

Other than that I played CS 1.6 and CSS for years. My aiming and movement was quite good but I played mostly pub. Other than that the only games I played for a longer for a longer time online were MMOGs. In WoW classic my guild was one of the better ones but later we sucked because we were a casual and family guild

• I usually stick to single player games. The internet infrastructure in my third world country is too unreliable in most cases to have a good multiplayer experience.

• Call of Duty: Black Ops!

• i play csgo

• Oh and league of legends. Supreme on csgo and d2 on leauge.

• What is csgo? (Not a PC gamer here)

• counter strike: global offensive. It's probably the most competetive FPS in the world.

• I played FFXI for three years and had a lot of hours on it, so I guess that was the most accomplished game for me.

As far as non-MMO games with extensive multiplayer possibilities, I did a lot with the Monster Hunter and Pokemon games.

• I love TEKKEN.

• I used to play streetfighter 3rd strike and SF4...

Love playing dudley and pressure people in the corner and juggle people to death.

• #CViper is my boo in that game, I have a C+ ranking. Getting up to a B is a ridiculous point increase. :-P

• Team Fortress 2 hands down

• League of Legends I'm I think 1504 wins 1483 losses. It's a hard game not ranked highly but only game I can say I've out a lot of time into it. Most games average 40mins and that's at least 2k plus games

• I was pretty dam good at L4D and All Points Bulletin before it became APB Reloaded.

• What is L4D (not a PC gamer)

• I play online and like to play in person multiplayer. I like to drink booze while I play online! :)

• LOL

@TolgaTheTranny interesting name... There are only a few who would dare spite the Great Tolga!
      I knew a man who once dared to spite the Great Tolga. He was a modest humble man. A legend in these neck of woods. He's now no more, gone.. never to browse the pages of GaG anymore.

• World Of Tanks. 1.00 KDR. Pool's medal. Kolobanovs medal. 12 Top Guns. My stats aren't incredible, but I got the job done. I can't play anymore due to internet issues

• Fighting games for sure and also games like halo 3

• I can't get into top rank in Ultra Street Fighter 4 and Tekken Tag 2 ; those top tier people put in way more time than I am willing to do! :-P

#CViper #Yoshimitsu

• I've never played those two lol I was thinking more like UFC 2009 undisputed I was ranked top 30 at one point.

• Thanks FIFA (though I hate the game alot)
    But I do well in FPS too.
    It's just sad because I've had the same game for 5 years (COD4 MW1)

• Bo2, kf2, ballistic, contract wars, unturned, survival

• Counter Strike : Global Offensive

• Fighting games are my favorite ;)