Who would win in an intellectual battle?

Most Helpful Guy

• Spock was written as a strawman character in order to demonstrate that emotion often works better than reason. Tony Stark is arrogant and an alcoholic, he's nearly gotten himself or others killed many times due to being overconfident or intoxicated. House is intelligent by modern day human standards but overly cynical and has a very bleak outlook on life not to mention the fact that he abuses various substances and is somewhat depressed which inhibits his mental faculties even more. Bruce Banner is an expert in his field but not very good at debates or dealing with other people due to the fact that if he gets mad he turns into a big green monster and smashes everything. I have no idea who Cisco is so he shouldn't even deserve to be in this competition. Sheldon is a geek and has very little actual intelligence, he just tries to appear intelligent by being snarky and condescending toward his peers. Dr. Who is overrated he can barely stand up to a robot vacuum cleaner from the 80's and he's screwed up his own timeline beyond repair to the point he completely changes appearance and personality every couple of years. If you actually applied logic to Dr. Who you'd have to concede that he killed himself a long time ago by messing with time and doesn't even really exist anymore. The debate would come down to either Yoda or Dr. Who though, but Dr. Who would only win by going back in time over and over again until he found a parallel timeline where Yoda was retarded.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tony Stark, Sheldon and Cisco definitly not.

Bruce Banner is smart, but due to the presence of the Hulk, his average mind level drops. Considering Bruce can't 100% control Hulk, he gets hulksmashed out of this battle

House is great, but as he said himself 'humans are weak'. As he is a human himself, and his mind only lasts as long as his vicodin supply, House wouldn't win.

Yoda is a calm and intelligent being. But as the force has more influence on the weaker souls, Spock wouldn't be controlled by Yoda. And thus, Yoda shall never win while Spock is around.

So it's all about Spock and The Doctor.

But as The Doctor let himself be persuaded by The Moment, not to mention him giving in earlier, it shows his flaws. And altho Spock had his flaws as well, he overcame them. As such, Spock has a stronger mind than The Doctor even tho The Doctor might actually be so illogical and strong-minded that Spock might not be able to cope with it. So I think The Doctor wins.

by the way, I'd have preferred David ;)

What Guys Said 18

• Interesting & tough it would be. Confident of win I am hmmmm

img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...y_Steven_Ekholm.JPG

• Dr. Who, not only is he a genius but a genius with multiple life times of knowledge.

• E) Donald Trump

• I'm not sure, but Spock, Doctor Who and Yoda would end up in the Grand Finale :P

• Of course Yoda would win. "You do not want to win this intellectual debate".

• Intellectual? I'm going to have to say House, he's an inspiration for the way I live my life today. If you haven't earned my kindness or respect, you don't get it; if you have, I'll still bust your balls constantly but you'll know how fucking smart you must be for me to have any respect for you at all and show it by making you make yourself feel good and sure that you're right.

• Either Spock or Yoda...

• Tony stark possibly, it's a tuff call though

• SHELDON ALL THE WAY

• Tony stark

• The Doctor, obviously !

• House , you just can't argue with a Narcissist.

• Yoda or Dr. Who

• Spock. Intergalactic intelligence triumphs all.
    Humans shall fall, Not kneel, Just. Fall. :D.

• Not Sheldon, if he saw all of his favorite characters there he'd pass out

• i vote for yoda.

• It would depend entirely on the terms of the contest. Intellect is not subject to a single measure as, for example, height is. Intellect is multifaceted. Gauging intellect is like gauging athletic ability, the contest will be determined by how you choose to test. If you choose weightlifting, swimming and archery you will get a different result than pole vaulting, skiing and baseball.

• 0|2

What Girls Said 10

• I think Yoda would just babble nonsense, Spock would logic everyone away, but Sheldon would annoy everyone else into admitting defeat!

Hahahaha
    So Sheldon. xD

• Sheldon would be the first one to lose because he'll be drooling over Spock (or possibly the Doctor).

Tony, Bruce, and Cisco are smart but their knowledge is limited. I don't think Yoda would make it either.

I think Spock would make it far but he's gonna lose too.

The winners would be either House or the Doctor. I'm guessing it's House though.

Why isn't Sherlock on this list?

• i think House would win

• Tony and House.
    Oh shiit.
    That would be something.

• Dr Who, he is a time-space traveller.

• the smartest one

• I want to say House

• tony of course!

• house or sheldon.

• Tie between House and Dr. Who