Favorite Christian song?

I'm loving Great are you Lord, Oceans, How He Loves Us, First, and Overwhelmed.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Hallelujah, by Leonard Cohen.

Particularly the Rufus Wainwright cover, that guy killed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBo-n_17XU0

• 10,000 reasons (bless mysoul) by matt redman and greater by mercy me

• shout to the lord. everytime i hear that song, i break down. its a very powerful song

• That's how I am with "the Stand" by HIllsong... I'll stand
      With arms high and heart abandoned
      In awe of the one who gave it all
      I'll stand
      My soul Lord to you surrendered
      All I am is yours
      I ball every single time.

• yeah i get like that when the part of shout to the lord, "mountains bow down and the seas will roar to the sound of your name" i ball. the very first time i heard that song, i sang that song so loud and freely, i surprised everyone lol i just love that song. i can be listening to anyother song, but someone starts plaing that song, i stop every thing else and listen to shout to the lord

• Faith +1 - Jesus & Us

• Does Chrismas songs about jesus count? lol

• "Fuck me in the ass because I love jesus"

What Girls Said 5

• I LOVE OCEANSSSS
    I also like God of Angel armies, My Everything and you're not alone (owl city) Lord O My Soul, there are more but I can't think of all of them atm.

• Hillsong everything especially ocean☺👌, Chris Tomlin everything , I am redeemed by Big Daddy Weave 😍😍😍😍 and how he love by David Crowder👏👏👌😍

• There are soo many haha. Drops in the Ocean, Your Great Name, Come to the Water, Shout to the Lord, How Great Thou Art, It Is Well, 10,000 Reasons, I Will Follow, Revelation Song, Your Hands, Blessed be Your Name, Mighty to Save, Christ is Risen, gosh I could just keep going. xD

• Thankful - Mary Mary.

• Oceans, Revelation song, Mercy Me-I can only imagine, Matthew West-Motions 😊😍