What is the most inspiring book/song/film for you?

I think the question says it all;

Which book do you find the most inspiring?
Which movie, which song, which person?
Anything else inspiring?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are my only inspiration.

What Guys Said 14

• Pumping Iron. Especially the footage surrounding Arnold Schwarzenegger. So inspirational.

• Book:Divergent. Jeanine's organization skills has inspired me.
    Movie:Avengers: Age of Ultron. Ultron's view on the world inspires me
    Song: None, really.
    Person: Myself obviously.

• Book: Mostly Harmless, by Douglas Adams
    Song: Spaceman by The Killers
    Film: The Return of the King

• The Book Thief (book) inspired me to go back in time and kill Hitler.
    The Book Thief (movie) inspired me to punch the director in the face for ruining the story.

• I've only seen the movie, which I really enjoyed :) but I'm about to read the book so I'll see how my opinion changes

• All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque

• This one porno where the chick shoved a 10 inch toy in her pooter. This inspired me to manage an 11 inch toy.

• winnie the pooh and the sweet honey jar adventure.

• star trek TNG. and Vikings.

• Movies: Dark Knight Triology, shawshank redemption, Harry Potter series

• 2pac. Helped me keep going when I felt like I had nothing left. "I came from the gutter and I'm still here". I'm not even black either.

• Movie: Team America World Police
    Song: White & Nerdy by Weird Al

• Colorful. It's an animated movie about a depressed kid who gets a second chance at life. Not much happens in the movie but it's definitely an inspiration to watch. At least for me. Both its content and artwork are beautiful.

• Woah after thinking about it a lot actually happens in that movie it just happens so seamlessly that you forget how abrasive that stuff would be in real life. I like that movie even more now.

• Horse soldiers for the book. One of the best books I have ever read.
    Black Hawk Down.
    My inspiring T. V show is Inside Combat Rescue. The absolute best show on Netflix hands down. ITs like 6 episodes and I've watched the series like 20 times lol.
    Different People -- Litefoot is one of my fav. songs. Gets me motivated.
    Not one person, but those who've given up something for their country inspire me. Not just US military but other countries and civilians who have dedicated their lives to something bigger then themselves are inspiring to me.

What Girls Said 12

• Book: 1984 by George Orwell, Schindler's List by Thomas Keneally
    Movie: Shutter Island
    Person: Tyra Banks, Maya Angelou

• So far
    Book: A Time to Kill by John Grisham
    Movie: Good Will Hunting
    Song: Can't Forget You by My Darkest Days

• This gives me goosebumps every time I really listen to it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PXSK3iDeAI

• Book: Little Women, Things fall apart, maybe even Wuthering Heights (depends on how u view it,
    Person: Hopsin (his ill mind 7 and 5 songs says it all)
    Movie:Gone with the Wind original

• Book: Peasant Fires: The Drummer of Niklashausen
    Movie: A Night To Remember
    Painting I love painting. if I see a random person that inspires me to draw them I will literally stop them and ask them can I sketch them

• The book Absolutely Normal Chaos by Shannon Creech

• Bolero By dbsk

• person? my boyfriend and my friends

• Book: The glass book of the dream eaters
    Movie: The usual suspects lol

• Truman Show

• Book: The Kite Runner. This book truly shows how people sacrifice for those they love. It also shows how beautiful people can rise out of abuse and hurt. I have been blessed beyond all measure by it.
    Music: first, I love the song It Is Well. It is a Christian song, so I apologize if it doesn't fully appeal to you. However, the writer, Horatio Spafford wrote it after the deaths of his four daughters in a shipwreck. On the way to meet his surviving wife, he penned words that said, even though of his immense loss and pain, I trust you Lord, and you are good. I can't imagine the honor it took to write that beautiful song in the midst of so much tragedy.
    Another one of my favorite inspiring songs to listen to is the military song medley. Just type in Memorial Day concert medley and it should come up. I have thought of going into the military in some capacity for some time and am so inspired by those songs and mottos.'

• Nineteen minutes

Read it. Really thought provoking