What makes you happy?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• good food, spending uninterrupted time with hubby, seeing family, cold drink, ice cream, good sex, my new car, workingout, shopping, long car rides, rain and snow

• My boyfriend, friends and family :) <3

• Food because we I'm a fat ass.

• good food playing games and going on vacation

• Chocolat ice cream 😎

• spending time with loved ones.

• Talking to the guy who I'm in love with, hugs, when I get on with my family and we have a laugh, my favourite films, books, tele programmes etc., daydreaming and nostalgia, chocolate, feeling really super clean (and all the nice smelling products associated with that), when my skin is clear, when I've recently had my hair cut and it looks really cute, petting cats especially if they purr, lightening, when the weather outside is horrific but I'm super cosy inside, sometimes going outside and dancing in a massive storm, Christmas, getting good grades, having interesting conversations, being trusted, having someone I really trust, buying pretty new things, getting presents, compliments, moving in somewhere new and making it feel like home, starting new notebooks, stationary in general, late spring where it's not oppressively hot but still warm enough to wear really cute summery clothes, the smell of dohnuts and candyfloss, walking in the city and imagining what the lives of all the people I see are like, fireworks, seeing the moon do something interesting (a full moon, a harvest moon, a really pretty sliver, etc. ), feeling understood, feeling like I'm making progress towards being a proper adult, going to Aqualand in Corfu, walking next to the beach in the evening when it's really hot, sunsets, being pleased with an outfit I'm wearing, sushi, roast beef, custard tarts, moule, garlic bread, this list of foods could go on lol so I'll just say favourite foods :') , feeling like I've helped someone, clean bedcovers, waking up and realising it's earlier than I thought and I haven't wasted the day/ I have longer to sleep in, Midsummer's day, moments where it hits me how much my siblings have grown up, YouTube videos, having motivation to do things, completing a day's to do list, when I get home after a long day and can lie down and rest and spend some time alone, learning a new word I really like, when someone really likes a present I give them, wrapping paper and cards and ribbon and letters and all that kind of paraphernalia, candles (and getting to use them because I'm not really supposed to at home or at Uni), charity and vintage shops, getting a bargain, the fact I never have to go back to school or do Maths lessons or be bullied by teenagers again, seeing relatives who I love but don't get to see very often, feeling connections with people, love in general..

A more facetious answer would probably be 'Something to do with endorphins and neurotransmitters'