What type of music do you listen to and whose your favorite artists?

I listen to R&B, Trap and Rap music. My favorite Artists are Chris Brown, Rihanna, James Flauntleroy, Takticz, Drake, Childish Gambino and various other artists. But rap is what I mostly listen to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Heavy metal, thrash metal, classic rock, 80s stuff, rock of all sorts, D&B, dubstep, electro house, house, progressive metal, probably others.

Too many artists. The last three artists I listened to were Billy Joel, Led Zeppelin, and Slayer.

What Guys Said 5

• Rap: 2Pac, Eminem, Biggie, Nas, D12, The Game...
    EDM: Martin Garrix, Tiesto, Yellow Claw, Flosstradamus, Zedd...

Rap is my favorite genre.

• downtempo chill, electronic jam, indie rock

Downtempo chill: Tycho and similar ambient bands

Electronic Jam: The Pretty Lights, Tycho, Big Gigantic, EOTO, The flaming lips to a degree

indie rock: Jack white, OKGO, CAKE, The Dandy Warhols,

• Trap and rap. I don't listen to anything else. People be like "you need to be open minded and listen to more stuff" lol.

• Mostly a rock and metal guy. My favorite bands are Alter Bridge, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, and Black Sabbath.

• I like J-pop and I love Mamiko Noto and Aichi Rina

What Girls Said 1

• Classical is my favourite genre, close up is country. I do listen to other genres too, but mostly are what parties and my friends played, so I don't know the titles of the songs and the artists.

For classical the most which I listened to are Yiruma, Yo-Yo Ma, The Piano Guys.. etc