Is it Gay " as in behaviour" for a straight guy to watch brokeback mountain?

WOULD THIS MAKE A GIRL QUESTION MY SEXUALITY TO THINK I MIGHT BE BI SEXUAL if we watched it on a date together?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• its a really good movie no matter what sex or sexual orientation you are. :) just appreciate the movie for the story

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that the only movie you can watch together? I mean there are so many options..

• I like watching romantic movies in a date

What Girls Said 7

• No... Reenacting it makes you gay. Haha

• Omg no!! It's just a movie.
    Watch out in the dark, it's an amazing movie, about a gay couple, but watching it doesn't make you gay.

• No. They don't show everything in the sex scene. Gays can fall in love ❤ too. They prolly do it better than celibate heterosexual guys.

• Everyone has different interests and preferences! If a woman thinks there is something wrong with you or that you are automatically interested in males... she is immature, and probably not worth your time. If you are not interested in watching the male-on-male scene... you can just look away. Like a child watching a pg-13 movie!

• Yes, just like watching "Hannibal" makes me part cannibal.

• No, it's a totally mainstream movie, it's not like you chose to watch gay porn.

• I can't stand watching two guys making out that's too gross

• Fair enough, so just choose a different movie if this one bothers you.

• No more than standing in a garage would make people think I"m a car.

What Guys Said 1

• Its an award-winning film starring Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal. Both straight guys. Nothing gay about watching it.