You're watching a movie. What do you do when?

What do you do when 20-30 mins in you realise that the movie sucks?
Do you stop watching it or do you keep watching it hoping you were wrong?

• I keep watching, because I already invested 20-30mins. I have to know the ending!
    10% (3)14% (3)12% (6)Vote
  • I keep watching hoping for the best.
    17% (5)18% (4)18% (9)Vote
  • I give up.
    62% (18)64% (14)63% (32)Vote
  • I start shooting the screen!
    11% (3)4% (1)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope for the best. Usually ends up being a fool for doing so.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the degree of suck, I have already paid $15 per ticket x2 plus $20 for 2 sodas and popcorn, so $50 for 2 people, I might just bite the bullet.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Is it bad enough where I can laugh at it and make jokes at it?
    Am I with friends that I enjoy hanging out with?

If either of these questions are a no, then I will give up on the movie. I've given up on movies and stuff before. 20-30 minutes is not enough for me to stay there another hour or whatever in torture.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I am at a cinema hall, I usually watch it till the end as long as it's not unbearable. But if I'm watching it at home, I stop watching when I realise it sucks. This is because movie tickets are much more expensive than watching at home! ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I stop watching. You only live once. Don't waste it on crappy movies.

3|1
    0|0
  • It has happened, and than I look for an alternative. The advantage of digital TV is that you can easily check the possibilities :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I keep watching but my mind is partly concentrated on solving Schrödinger's equation and partly on Irina Shayk's latest selfie on Facebook.

1|0
    0|0
  • if it is a movie at home I just change it, but if I am at the theater I stay cause I already paid for it

1|0
    0|0
  • I would most likely fall asleep. I watched a few movies with one of my exes that put me to sleep because they were boring as hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • If its boring then i'll just turn it off

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a shit about the movie but I'm too lazy to change it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't usually like movies cause I do not like things that aren't real. When I watch t. v. the only thing I am wiling to watch is the news, a reality t. v. series, a documentary, a game show or a religious talk show since those are the only t. v. shows that describe REAL things. I am also willing to watch t. v. shows and movies that are fictional but discuss real issues that affect real people like blood diamonds, mona lisa smile and the titanic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stop watching usually. Can't waste my precious time like that! If it's really bad, it can be a total torture. No thank you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stop watching it and look for a different movie.

Or if my mood for watching a movie is gone, then I do something else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got up & left the movie theater once. On the way out the manager gave me a refund I didn't even ask for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since i have paid for the movie ticket... i wld stay on and hope for the best. But i might end up sleeping in the theatre

1|0
    0|0
  • I keep watching

1|0
    0|0
  • I keep watching hoping for the best..

1|0
    0|0
  • Ahah i give up

1|0
    0|0
  • I give up.