What is your favorite music from the past and from the modern time?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Jazz music.

Recently a friend asked me this, ''Why do you like Jazz so much?'' A simple answer to that could be, ''because there’s no better music than Jazz.'' But that would not be the right way to answer.

I’m sure everyone think their favourite music is the best music. But when I say there’s no better music than Jazz, the only ones with a good argument against it are those who listen to Classical music.

Besides Jazz, Classical and some Folk music, there’s no other music that even comes close in quality.

Haha.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• a song from the past I really enjoy is castle walls by styx, sooooo good! I also love Def Leppard music and Accept, those are good bands!

And modern, I don't listen to modern artists that much, but I love Michael Schulte, he only has 2 albums I think, but he is awesome and deserves more attention xD my fav singer is definitely Bryan Adams, so maybe he could be both? haha past and modern? I don't know xD

• I like 60s music period and I guess today I like piano music

What Guys Said 3

• My favorite music from the past I really enjoy is Alice in chains, Depeche mode and The cure. My favorite modern time music has to be Emilie Autumn FFDP and Percival Schuttenbach

• yeah i wanted to post a link to a very good song i know, but since I'm still at level 1 this stupid site won't let me for some reason -_-
    so I'll just tell you the name and i can only hope you care enough to google it:
    "Radical faces - Baptisms"