Which is your favorite Elder scrolls game?

I've only played Oblivion and skyrim. I love Oblivion more due to the story lines in majority of the quests. Though I love the dragon story in skyrim. Still Oblivion is better to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm I liked the story in Oblivion but the leveling system from Skyrim. I didn't like how in Oblivion you pretty much had to keep track of all the passive skills to get good level ups from the major skills. You had to keep that in mind when customizing a class. Skyrim had more freedom to customize and forge what you enjoy without being pressured to get the best stat level ups from passive skills.

Most Helpful Girl

• Skyrim was my life for about 2 years

What Guys Said 5

• I will always get nostalgia feels for Morrowind. I feel like the story/lore of morrowind was much better than the later ones... not to say the later ones were bad... but Morrowind always had this sense of mystery to it. I mean the whole story behind the disappearance of the dwarves, the secrecy behind vampirism, the dark brotherhood... were all just better done in morrowind. In the later games, it was a bit too common to run into vampires, and the dark brotherhood lost a bit of its "shrouded in mystery" vibe... though they're still fun to play.

• I like oblivion too because it's a bigger map and there's more stuff to do. Only if that were more like skyrim in terms of graphic and dragons and all the good stuff tat skyrim has t offer. I can't wait for the 6th one to come out, I will literally jizz in my pants when I see the trailer and spend any money I have on getting a ps4

• Skyrim, I'm actually replaying it again at the moment... I have the legendary editions for xbox 360, ps3 and pc. I have oblivion for ps3 and pc and I have morrowind on pc just, they just don't compare for me.

• I've only played skyrim so I guess I vote that by default. Im interested to see what the next one will be like, that will probably become my favorite.

• From best to worst:
    Morrowind
    Skyrim
    Oblivion

Never played the first two.

What Girls Said 0