Best Video Game Hero?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
3|15

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Solid Snake.

He has the internal conflict that makes him a less cliche character, but he has a sense of pride and respect that makes him likeable. Metal Gear Solid 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. The plot and feels in it were amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Somebody else... or somebodies... Every well written customisable character. Commander Shepherd was compelling, fun to play, and was different for every one.
    Embrace the true strengths of the media: interactivity and customisation.
    The day for silent protagonists like Gordon Freeman, or poorly written cartoon stereotypes like Marcus Feonix are gone. Hurrah! Join the revolution! etc etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ezio definitely... can't wait for the movie with Michael Fassbender. It should be awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Dom from gears of war
    https://youtu.be/lEq0oV21tHI

0|0
    0|0
  • Master Chief, he almost killed himself to save humanity several times, plus, he detonated a nuke in his hand to stop the didact from destroying earth and chief lived. he is kind of indestructible

0|1
    0|0
  • That's not Solid Snake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Solid snake for sure lol

And how do you know all these characters... Hummm

0|0
    0|0
  • lara croft... only female character... so yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey jess u r being bias. Where is Sam fisher. The splinter Cell. Sam fisher for president 2016
    Woohoo

0|0
    0|0
  • Mario.

Asdfghjkl

0|0
    0|0
  • Solid Snake is my hero, and I am proud of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Banjo Kazooie. Two is better than one

0|0
    0|0
  • Lara Croft and various other characters from fighting games and survival-horror games... Raiden, Scorpion, Kitana, Chun-Li, Tira, Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield and many others...

1|0
    0|0
  • Master Chief (John 117)

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm gonna pick RYU!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2