RUGBY 🏉 Question ?

What's the difference between Rugby Leauge and Rugby Union? Which do you prefer? And what's your favorite team?

Most Helpful Girl

• I support the Springboks but this year they not a very good team.

Most Helpful Guy

• We all know it's the All Blacks and the Irish rugby squad are the best.

• i don't think the Irish have much of a chance in winning but be great craic if we do

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• They have different rules. I was so happy when the All Blacks won the final against the Wallabies. We won the world cup. :)

• Just a different league, different rules

• In short union has contested breakdown (if a player is tackled, player must drop the ball and both sides go for it) whereas league doesn't. League stops play after a tackle, has 13 a side instead of 15, 6 in scrum instead of 8. League scrums aren't contested so it always goes to the side its awarded to.

League is more fun to watch, union is more fun to play.

• Union and league are pretty different, but the main difference is that with league, you have only 5 plays before you got to kick the ball. So it's very fast paced as you don't have time to keep possession like in Union. Anyway, my money is on all blacks but if they choke (which is possible), I would go Ireland. I think Australia may cause an upset too.

• the Irish team lost a good lot of great players but we did hit our highest rank yet 2nd in the world this year but the south is unbeatable

• I don't know. Ireland and England are off to a great start in the World Cup. My entire country, South Africa are crying ha ha

• different team sizes. different scrums.