If you were me, would you sell your Xbox One console if you can't find any other good exclusive games for the console?

I own both the PS4 and Xbox One and so far, I've been using my PS4 more than my Xbox One, despite buying the Xbox One several months after buying the PS4. The only reasons why I got mysef an Xbox One was for Halo 5, backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 games and because some of my cousins keep trying to convince me to buy an Xbox so I can chat with them, even though they only play games that I actually hate (COD). After hearing that 343 Industries decided to completely get rid of offline multiplayer (Splitscreen and Co-Op) and LAN multiplayer just to slightly improve the graphics and frame rate, I decided to cancel my reserved copy for Halo 5. It just isn't Halo anymore without splitscreen and LAN.

The only one confirmed future Xbox One exclusive that I'm interested in so far is Gears of War 4. That's about it. The PS4 on the other hand, already has Bloodborne and Until Dawn (both highy praised and slightly original games) released and they've already confirmed having Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian (the same creators of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are developing this game), Rachet & Clank and Street Fighter V (SFV won't be on Xbox One) for their consoles in the future.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd venture to non-exclusive games. Otherwise, sure... but you'd be missing out on Gears 4.

• Are you a Gears of War fan?

• Absolutely. I love Marcus Fenix... lol.

• Yeah. I loved the first 2 Gears of War games (especially the 2nd one with horde). After hearing that 343 and Microsoft got rid of offline multiplayer for Halo 5, I sure as hell hope they (Microsoft and The Coalition) either don't do the same for Gears 4 or completely get rid of Horde (my most favorite thing about the Gears of War franchise) because Gears of War 4 is one of the only things that are preventing me from selling my Xbox One, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ill be honest. Im giving this entire consol generation a skip... might pick one up when they get hiddeously reduced down the line but I doubt it. AAA is so far up it's own ass I dont see the point anymore. It comes to something when £5 indy titles on steam have more quality play time than the top selling £70 console titles.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Join the PC master race, we have cookies.. And thousands of games.. And steam.. And great graphics... And mods... And of course cookies.. Did I say that already?

• 😂 I'll give you like I don't know 100$

• Xbox is terrible. Sell it and buy Playstation Unlimited.

• Steam. Download it, start buying games, profit.

• Sell it and build a PC. It's amazing. If you wanna try to become part of the PC Master Race, PM me.