What is the best concert/festival you have been to?

Skrillex for me! <3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• fugazi was the best concert i ever went too. a few years ago i went to a festival that had iggy & the stooges, public enemy and blonde redhead and that kicked ass as well. next week i'm going to see swervedriver and maybe that'll become my favorite concert, no matter what tho i expect them to be great even if not as good as fugazi.

What Girls Said 3

• I've never been to one.

• Creation festival, it was amazing but I also haven't been to many music festivals

• I can't even remember. I haven't gone to many concerts..

What Guys Said 3

• My elementary school's autumn festival. I played the games and won toys, and a goldfish! :D

• And you could also buy eggs there with confetti inside, that you can use to smash people on the head!

• For me, it was an AC/DC concert last year. I like the band a lot really. I've already got a ticket for their next show from http://cheapticketexchange.com service. I am sure that it will be as cool as everytime

• Mayhem fest in San bernendino me and my sisters got free tickets to go more in the front lol

• Just checked it out. Looks pretty cool man but I must admit, I have never heard of anyone performing there XD

• Lol damn I wish I was that lucky did you get free X or acid as well

• I would never touch drugs mate :)