For me, it's hands down Freddy. I'm STILL scared of his ass lol. I think it's because he comes in your dreams. And nobody else can see him when your dreaming so they don't know how to help you.

• Michael Myers
  • Jason Vorhees
  • Freddy Krueger

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D7YMLtT0B4

Freddy is my fav.

Michael Myers however is NOT. When I was younger I had watched the Halloween movies, on Halloween, with my family. Later that night I woke up in a cold sweat and I heard noises coming from the kitchen... like 5 steps away from my old bedroom.

I was stuck laying in bed in a pure, silent panic with my heart practically beating out of my chest until I gathered the courage to take a pillow and blanket and dash down the hall to my sisters bedroom where she found me the next morning, sleeping.

Ever since the theme song has given me the heebie jeebies.

• Lol the theme song is creepy, but Freddy's theme song is JUST as creepy. I literally would nor sleep for days after watching Nightmare on Elm Street.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 7

• Michael for sure... He is just enough human that it makes it look real.

Horrors that could actually happen are the ones that get to me.

• Lol I get the realness if it but I laugh at him.

• Makes sense. My friend loves sleeping so she's not a huge fan of Freddy either.

• Lol that's one movie I try to avoid during Halloween marathons. I'll be up for weeks if I watch that.

• Out of these, I would say Freddy as well because the reason you said. Sometimes my dreams are really vivid... but they all are creepy since they keep coming back. I think Freddy's design is cool, though. They did a good job with him as a character.

BrownBoyBrownies beat me to it, I was going to say the one that makes me really uncomfortable is Pinhead (from Hellraiser). I don't like pain or torture, and he & the cenobites are just creepy af.

• Michael Myers when I actually think about it, because there are creepy people actually out there like that.
    Freddy is pretty damn scary, but then I remind myself that he is not real and what he does could never actually happen.
    Jason doesn't really scare me at all.

• Freddy for me too. I remember watching the movies when I was little and I'm still a bit traumatized

• Michael Myers for sure. The way he just creeps around in a mask, not uttering a word, freaks the fuck out of me.

• I would agree as a kid he scared me so much more. serial killer is not good either. .

• Mike Myers.