The Hills Have Eyes or Wrong Turn?

Which cannibalistic movie entertained you more?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• that rape scene though, it pisses me the fuck off lol.

wrong turn looked like it had a cheaper production value though.

I'll still say wrong turn, i haven't watched all of the hills have eyes yet and it pisses me off when the fucking mutants are smarter than the humans with assault rifles, like really.

What Girls Said 5

• i choose The Hills Have Eyes

• The Hills Have Eyes

• Lol remember the cannibal with that tongue who looked like Jeepers Creepers

• remember when they take the baby! :(

have you seen the hills have eyes 2? that film was pretty poor

• Yea I seen all of them but my favorite was the one where the military was in the desert and caves

• Hm, I guess I'd have to say The Hills Have Eyes. They were both okay, though.

• Hills Have Eyes didn't have that sense of humor like Wrong Turn lol

• That is true! I only saw Wrong Turn once and THHE twice, that's why I picked that one haha.

• I've watched all the wrong turn movies XD My grandmother and I loved those lol

• That's a tough one. They are both creepy as fuck. Jeepers Creepers is another one.

• Yea there's a post about it somewhere

What Guys Said 5

• the hills have eyes, the original version tho.

• Wrong Turn, for sure! This was ages ago, I can't bear to watch such movies now!

• The Hills Have Eyes. It's about the only cannibalistic movie that I have seen and even though I did find it a good horror movie, the genre is not my thing so I wouldn't watch anything similar.

• I liked them both, but I think I prefer wrong turn.

• Wrong Turn was the one for me...

• I enjoyed Wrong Turn 1 and 2. Part 3 was uneccessary. I haven't seen the prequels part 4-6.