If you were one of the siblings in Jeepers Creepers, would you have let the beast take your sibling OR would you sacrifice yourself?

• Sorry bro, but you got to go!
  • Sorry sista, I'm gonna miss ya!
  • I'd let the beast take me before I watch him take my sibling
Would you

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd kill it. I'd kill it with fire. Then I'd burn the bones till there was nothing but ashes, put it in separate containers inside other containers with locks and then cast it into the deepest oceans.

• but: I'd be the one to sacrifice myself (only because in reality, my brother would've left me behind... so... there's that.)

• Lol but that's only if I have a body part he wants. Like shit, what are you gonna take? My pickled liver? My ashy elbows? I'd just be like, "bruh. If you steal one of my body parts it's prob gonna make you sicker. Just say no to drugs."

• Llz, thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to sacrifice myself because my parents would want to know what happened... and I couldn't tell them that I let the fucking brats get eaten!

What Girls Said 2

• Sacrifice myself.

• As an older sister, I'd have to do what an older sister does and put my brothers life before mine. However, if we're talking about step siblings I'd have not issue letting him take Raven. She's the biggest pain in my ass right before my brother.

What Guys Said 1

• I would have blown his head off and incinerated his corpse.

• Lol well well I see you're not willing to sacrifice either haha

• Apparently the people of the polls lol. They're pretty nice