What would you rather do?

If you were a billionaire and fear didn't exist what would you rather do?

Skydive in dubai?
scuba diving in Hawaii?
Bungee jump off the CN tower
climb MT. Everest?
Go to the moon?

You have bo fear but can still die.

Most Helpful Girl

• TRAVEL THE WORLD!!! Hell, yeah :D Haha :)
    Visit as many countries as possible and go ski diving.

Most Helpful Guy

• go to the moon, that would be awesome

• For sure! These days you can actually pay to go it's just costs $155 Million and I think I left that in my other pants pocket haha.

What Girls Said 4

• Rather do? I can't pick, I'd want to do them all!!! Perhaps not Mt. Everest though, I don't like the cold... haha :)

• Haha but being one of the few people to achieve reaching to the top will be an amazing experience. It's also colder in space than it is on MT. Everest

• I certainly hope so a lot of people died on that mountain

• exactly, always stay safe :)

• I would skydive in Dubai

• Scuba diving. I love water.

• Aren't you afraid of like sharks octopus or even u identified species yet? oh right you have no fear haha.

• I prob would be scared but I'd still do it.

• Yeah you would be overwhelmed with happiness and adrenaline after you do-do it.

• I'd take my guy, and we'd go to Hawaii and scuba dive, then i'd donate some money to a few different charities.

What Guys Said 3

• Skydive all the way! That is on my to do list xD

• I like to water

• Well I'm not a billionare but I have done skydiving and scuba (not bungee, my back is not up to it) as well as hang gliding, motorcycling and getting shot at, none of it made me frearful, some of it was exciting. The loud explosions were not very nice.